[Serie A] Napoli 1-0 Juventus [February 13th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Got 17 matches left It's not over yet but we are on the ledge..the next 5 matches which is against easy teams need to bring full points or unless milan f up big it is over..then need to concentrate on CL.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Only watched the second half and felt like it was too little too late. Glad I missed the first. Thought we deserved more to be honest.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Got 17 matches left It's not over yet but we are on the ledge..the next 5 matches which is against easy teams need to bring full points or unless milan f up big it is over..then need to concentrate on CL.
Scudetto is not lost but its quite unlikely for us to win it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Only watched the second half and felt like it was too little too late. Glad I missed the first. Thought we deserved more to be honest.
We didnt deserve to lose as their win came from a ridiculous foul by Chiellini. Its a penalty no doubt but it could easily be avoided.
Apart from that - They did nothing while we tried and failed with Ronaldo missing his greatest miss of the season.
I cant say we deserved to win this one as I dont think we did enough. We certainly didnt deserve to lose either.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Scudetto is not lost but its quite unlikely for us to win it now.

- - - Updated - - -

We didnt deserve to lose as their win came from a ridiculous foul by Chiellini. Its a penalty no doubt but it could easily be avoided.
Apart from that - They did nothing while we tried and failed with Ronaldo missing his greatest miss of the season.
I cant say we deserved to win this one as I dont think we did enough. We certainly didnt deserve to lose either.
With Pirlo Scudetto is lost.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Today’s loss was 100% on the manager. You show up to an important away leg and play people out of position and disrespect the difficulty of the task ahead.

This was absolutely not the game to tinker and f around. Deschi should never have seen the pitch. We got what we deserved.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Could have cut the deficit to bilan to 1 by next match now Merda have a chance to take the lead...
Sick of dybala too time to sell this delicate guy not his place here anymore.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Today’s loss was 100% on the manager. You show up to an important away leg and play people out of position and disrespect the difficulty of the task ahead.

This was absolutely not the game to tinker and f around. Deschi should never have seen the pitch. We got what we deserved.
I blame Pirlo for playing Turdeski, but there’s little he could do to remedy our dreadful finishing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Todays result wouldnt have been a huge deal but its the other shitty drop points against all the trash teams that has cost us like fucking crotone and fiorentina trashing us 3-0 at home..
:agree:

We actually created a half-dozen pretty good chances today, and should have easily won if not for that, the dumbass penalty, and our midfield in the first half being insanely bad.

This game wouldn’t even bother me if we hadn’t dropped so many points against terrible teams in the bottom half of the table already.

Draws against Crotone, Benevento, Hellas. Getting smashed by Fiorentina. Should have been at worst 2 wins-2 draws, or 3 wins-1 loss from those, as shit results can happen. But collecting 3 points from those 4 matches is so dismal and the main reason for a current position in the table.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I swear, I can't stand Rabiot - Bentancur pivot, both are such spineless pansies.

Guess what? We're stuck with those two as starters for the next month or so with Arthur's injury and Ramsey's usual disappearance.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
:agree:

We actually created a half-dozen pretty good chances today, and should have easily won if not for that, the dumbass penalty, and our midfield in the first half being insanely bad.

This game wouldn’t even bother me if we hadn’t dropped so many points against terrible teams in the bottom half of the table already.

Draws against Crotone, Benevento, Hellas. Getting smashed by Fiorentina. Should have been at worst 2 wins-2 draws, or 3 wins-1 loss from those, as shit results can happen. But collecting 3 points from those 4 matches is so dismal and the main reason for a current position in the table.
Pretty much everyone to be blamed but Pirlo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)