[Serie A] Napoli 1-0 Juventus [February 13th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pretty much everyone to be blamed but Pirlo?
? Where did i say Pirlo shouldn’t be blamed? He should be blamed for our shit results through the first half of the season against shitty teams that made going to Naples in the midst of our toughest stretch of games of the season into a must win game. Over two weeks we will have played Inter-Roma-Inter-Napoli-CL Rof16 against Porto.... Napoli is literally the game one would expect us to lose in this, and aside from finishing, we outplayed them significantly.

But that doesn’t excuse our consistent dropped points against awful opposition under Pirlo, and that’s why we are in this position.

- - - Updated - - -

Just fuck off dude. All you care about is Pirlo this, Pirlo that.
He’s still butthurt that everyone despises Sarri.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Milan losing makes this result even more disappointing. Hard to say whether sarri or allegri would have us on top but clearly more experienced and successful than the inexperienced pirlo coming in at the 11th hour. Problem has been and remains inconsistency. We have had some big wins this season and some real disappointments. As usual when we win everything is great, then we lose and everyone is shit. Would rather have lost coppa to inter and supacoppa to napoli and won both in seria A. Let's hope lazio to the job against inter...wouod make this round redundant.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Don’t get your panties up in a bunch guys.
This season is irrelevant and obvious invalid in everybody’s mind, furthermore we are playing in a subpar league with child molesters being hired as referees

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We didn't play badly at all. Just had two passengers - Bernardeschi and Morata. They simply just weren't there. Makes a huge a difference in the end.

I love how Chiesa is progressing. If he actually has a lot of improvement in him then he can become world class.

- - - Updated - - -

I swear, I can't stand Rabiot - Bentancur pivot, both are such spineless pansies.

Guess what? We're stuck with those two as starters for the next month or so with Arthur's injury and Ramsey's usual disappearance.
Rabiot was more than solid. Don't understand the beef there.

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
We didn't play badly at all. Just had two passengers - Bernardeschi and Morata. They simply just weren't there. Makes a huge a difference in the end.

I love how Chiesa is progressing. If he actually has a lot of improvement in him then he can become world class.

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot was more than solid. Don't understand the beef there.
Morata need to understand he is a striker, not a player passes everything to CR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)