PLEASE stop calling him (or any fellow human being) a monkey. Please.:down:
i believe now i ve earned the right to call the monkey a monkey
and i repeat i dont do this because of the looks,
its just a coinsidence he looks like a monkey too:p
the original idea was this guy is jumping around as clamsy as a monkey

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ildivino ] ++
that bloody waste of space zlatan strikes again!!!! if he starts against munich ahead of del piero (who did more in his brief appearance than that muppet has in months) then we might as well give up....one of the summarisers on bravo here in the uk said that ibra has been 'outstanding'....what games has that divot been watching??? ibra HASNT KICKED A BALL SINCE LAST MARCH...I AM EXTREMELY PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agree with u 100%

What do del piero and mutu have to do to win a place in this insipid, sterile team?

This performance tonight sickened me, if Capello thinks only luck was against us and that 3-1 flattered milan he's dafter than I thought.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Any jackasses out there still think that Capello is one of the best coaches in the world? I can't believe this nonsense. No matter how badly Zlatan Ibrahimovic plays he remains on the pitch for the full 90. FFS man, he needs to be dropped! I'm not saying this because of one game, he has generally been rather poor so far this season, the same can be said for Nedved, but still they start every important game that we play. WTF do Mutu and Del Piero have to do to get the start when it matters? Even though they have both made impressive starts to the season they only play when Crap wants to damn well rest one of his favourites.

The flat 4-4-2 works against smaller teams simply because we have better players, but in big games like against Milan and Bayern the manager actually needs to do a bit of thinking and Capello doesn't seem capable of this. Every single big match it's 4-4-2 with Nedved on the left and Trezlatan upfront. Ibrahimovic sucked again today but I bet you he'll start against Bayern in midweek. People on this forum are always coming with shit like Capello knows all and he can't be wrong because we're winning and then when we lose like today they want to pretend that Fabio did no wrong and we were simply outplayed by a better side. That is not the fvcking case! Fabio Capello is an average friggin Swedish cocksucker who I have absolutely no respect for. FFS Crapello, if you have the balls to drop Ibrahimovic and Nedved, do that against Bayern in favour of Mutu and Del Piero and give the damn trident attack a chance.

I just can't understand why Capello plays 4-4-2 every single game even though we played 8 games with the 4-3-3 last season and won those 8 games, producing our best football, and with players like Mutu and Del Piero in the team it should be a frequently used alternative but whenever we see Mutu on the pitch in a Juve shirt it is as a friggin midfielder.

Fvck you CRAPello!

allrounder

Jan 3, 2003
dammit guyz, are you all drunken????? you are no real juventinos!!!! how can you blame our heros which shared us wonderful memories?????? i really don' t understand you...next time zlatan will score one of his several magical goals i'm sure you will celebratting him and say: oh yeah, that's our golden swedish jewel... you make me sick!!!!
sorry for that

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JRulez ] ++

agree with u 100%

What do del piero and mutu have to do to win a place in this insipid, sterile team?

This performance tonight sickened me, if Capello thinks only luck was against us and that 3-1 flattered milan he's dafter than I thought.
You addressed another point that I wanted to talk about. Why is it that every f-ing time we lose Capello blames it on bad luck?

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Any jackasses out there still think that Capello is one of the best coaches in the world? I can't believe this nonsense. No matter how badly Zlatan Ibrahimovic plays he remains on the pitch for the full 90. FFS man, he needs to be dropped! I'm not saying this because of one game, he has generally been rather poor so far this season, the same can be said for Nedved, but still they start every important game that we play. WTF do Mutu and Del Piero have to do to get the start when it matters? Even though they have both made impressive starts to the season they only play when Crap wants to damn well rest one of his favourites.

The flat 4-4-2 works against smaller teams simply because we have better players, but in big games like against Milan and Bayern the manager actually needs to do a bit of thinking and Capello doesn't seem capable of this. Every single big match it's 4-4-2 with Nedved on the left and Trezlatan upfront. Ibrahimovic sucked again today but I bet you he'll start against Bayern in midweek. People on this forum are always coming with shit like Capello knows all and he can't be wrong because we're winning and then when we lose like today they want to pretend that Fabio did no wrong and we were simply outplayed by a better side. That is not the fvcking case! Fabio Capello is an average friggin Swedish cocksucker who I have absolutely no respect for. FFS Crapello, if you have the balls to drop Ibrahimovic and Nedved, do that against Bayern in favour of Mutu and Del Piero and give the damn trident attack a chance.

I just can't understand why Capello plays 4-4-2 every single game even though we played 8 games with the 4-3-3 last season and won those 8 games, producing our best football, and with players like Mutu and Del Piero in the team it should be a frequently used alternative but whenever we see Mutu on the pitch in a Juve shirt it is as a friggin midfielder.

Fvck you CRAPello!
Brilliant post mate, agree 100%

Wouldn't it be great if this result tonight finally makes capello realise his stubborn refusal to persist with the ineffective and selfish Zlatan and the frankly over the hill nedved at the expense of Del Piero and Mutu is criminal.

We got owned tonight by milan, we had no ideas, no variation and capello was incapable of any tactical tinkering to give us a platform to mount any sort of concerted control in the game.

If it's the same 11 v munich in midweek I'll be tearing my hair out in despair!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by allrounder ] ++
dammit guyz, are you all drunken????? you are no real juventinos!!!! how can you blame our heros which shared us wonderful memories?????? i really don' t understand you...next time zlatan will score one of his several magical goals i'm sure you will celebratting him and say: oh yeah, that's our golden swedish jewel... you make me sick!!!!
sorry for that
Look man, when the coach makes obvious mistakes and our players are shit there's no reason why we, the fans, can't criticise them. When they play well we praise them, when they suck we criticise them. If you can't take it then leave. It makes you sick? Well good for you, it's up to you to read what you want to.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Players Evaluation:

3 Chiellini: He still looks for a position. I don't understand where he's playing (Attack, Midfield, Defender)
4 Vieira: Lost all during the match.
6 Kovac: I missed him everytime Thuram played the ball.
7 Pessotto: What's he smoking these days??
8 Emerson: Tried to make good things in the midfield, but he was alone.
9 Ibrahimovic: What a shit?? He should be hit on his face for 3 hours before getting into the field again.
10 Del Piero: He had more to introduce, but Capello doesn't want anybody to take the honour of his expected glory...
11 Nedved: Made good attempts, but he was far from his true level.
12 Chimenti: A chicken can defend her eggs more than he could do with the goal.
16 Camoranesi: Was better than being the man to be substituted...
17 Trezeguet: Useless as always...
18 Mutu: Did he play??
19 Zambrotta: My only hope in the match...
21 Thuram: After many attempts to score in our goal in the last matches, he did it finally with cooperation of Seedorf...
22 Bonnefoi: I think his father fvcked Capello's mother someday in the past, so Capello's making the revenge by not playing him even if he's the only certified goalkeeper in Juve right now...
28 Cannavaro: Fairly good...
32 Abbiati: The biggest piece of shit I saw in Juve...

Suggestions:

1-Buying a decent RB... I want Sagnol...
2-Exchanging Thuram by Kompany...
3-Exchanging Trezeguet by Rocchi...
4-Buying a loyal goalkeeper:

*A loyal: not like the shitty Abbiati...
*A goalkeeper: not like the shitty Chimenti...

5-Letting Ibrahimovic marry that slvt soon in order to decrease his energy abit...
6-Guiding Chiellini what position he should play (I suggest selling him to Roma and using the price to buy popcorn for all the users in the forum)...

Anyway, Forza Juve...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)