[Serie A] Milan-Juventus (1 Viewer)

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
NO WE DO NOT!!!

what is this loss for!? so that we can criticise the players?!
o pls, i hate chimenti ever since he was bought, he made juve look like headless chickens infront of Manchester United!

milan is lying to themselve if they were o think they won juve by sheer class and skills

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by del pietro ] ++
Reading these dramatic posts, its amazing to see how ppl react when they are finally brought back down to earth . IMO I think most Juve fans needed this loss.
tbh, I wasn't fooled by our stats, wasn't proclaiming this juve to be the world beaters they're made out to be, so tonights result was not a huge surprise to me. We've looked vulnerable in quite a few games this season and ridden our luck at times while our brand of football still fails to impress.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JRulez ] ++
in truth I was never convinced by our seemingly imperious start to the season, I've seen a lot of our games this season and the statistics are impressive but somewhat misleading. We still play at walking pace, with a startling lack of creativity in the midfield, the defense is strong but not the concrete wall people make it out to be, our 'tactician' is incapable of changing things when plan A doesn't work and shows blatant disregard for players form in team selection.
same problems like last season he?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Did Milan play better than us? No.
Did they take advantage of the situations they got? Yes.
Does the resulst show who was the better team on the pitch? No.

Who came in with a better mentality? Definitely Milan, and the blame goes to the coach. Desmond my pal, Ancelotti guessed it right this time. Not with the better formation or choice of players, but with the build up before the game.

Capello included his favourite formation that is good for nothing and showed the whole world that his stubornness lead us nowhere. He had Chimenti as a goalkeeper and he was the main reason we got Abiatti, but trying a new French keeper is a NO-NO for our coward coach.

Why do we buy players like Kovac and Balzaretti? Oh yea, to keep them on the bench, now I got it, we like to show off. Games, not numbers showed that Kovac is in better form than Thuram, yet Mr. Fabio prefers the French over Croats for their reputation maybe.

Alright, Vieira is back, how happy we are and we come in the game with our best midfield. Yes our best midfield consists of a player who is called Pavel Nedved who really want to win, who relaly tries hard but in reality he can't. He simply can't. Why does he surprise us by playing each and every game? Ask Mr. Fabio who has the best decisions every game.

Zlatan was injured last week and Del Piero was given the nod to play against Sampdoria on Wednesday just to show his worth and how much he can add to the team. What happens against a better teamk, Zlatan had to replace our most on-form forward just to prove to everyone that he's always right. Right, keep Mutu on the bench and play with Nedvend and right substitute Camoranesi and keep Zlatan trying on the field.

I heard experts, reporters, fans and members say that Juventus learned from the game against Bayern that this stubornness leads nowhere and things will change afterwards. Was winning against Lecce and Sampdoria really a change and showed how much we changed? NO, it wasn't it was just an experience tha tmade our beloved coach more convinced of his idiocity.

Four days are away from another experiment and four days are away from Capello being proven wrong another time. My expectations to the game in Delle Alpi against Magath's men is another loss if we come in on the field with the same mentality and the same formation.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Who came in with a better mentality? Definitely Milan, and the blame goes to the coach. Desmond my pal, Ancelotti guessed it right this time. Not with the better formation or choice of players, but with the build up before the game.

Capello included his favourite formation that is good for nothing and showed the whole world that his stubornness lead us nowhere. He had Chimenti as a goalkeeper and he was the main reason we got Abiatti, but trying a new French keeper is a NO-NO for our coward coach.

Why do we buy players like Kovac and Balzaretti? Oh yea, to keep them on the bench, now I got it, we like to show off. Games, not numbers showed that Kovac is in better form than Thuram, yet Mr. Fabio prefers the French over Croats for their reputation maybe.

Alright, Vieira is back, how happy we are and we come in the game with our best midfield. Yes our best midfield consists of a player who is called Pavel Nedved who really want to win, who relaly tries hard but in reality he can't. He simply can't. Why does he surprise us by playing each and every game? Ask Mr. Fabio who has the best decisions every game.

Zlatan was injured last week and Del Piero was given the nod to play against Sampdoria on Wednesday just to show his worth and how much he can add to the team. What happens against a better teamk, Zlatan had to replace our most on-form forward just to prove to everyone that he's always right. Right, keep Mutu on the bench and play with Nedvend and right substitute Camoranesi and keep Zlatan trying on the field.

I heard experts, reporters, fans and members say that Juventus learned from the game against Bayern that this stubornness leads nowhere and things will change afterwards. Was winning against Lecce and Sampdoria really a change and showed how much we changed? NO, it wasn't it was just an experience tha tmade our beloved coach more convinced of his idiocity.

Four days are away from another experiment and four days are away from Capello being proven wrong another time. My expectations to the game in Delle Alpi against Magath's men is another loss if we come in on the field with the same mentality and the same formation.
fantastic post mate, agree 100%:thumb:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Clarence Seedorf always maintained that Milan were a better side than Juventus and believes Saturday’s win proved it.

“Taking the lead you can more easily control the game, as up until that point it was in the balance, but we improved and had the better of the overall play,” noted the Dutchman. “We did well to convert our chances and keep a solid defence throughout.”

Seedorf opened the scoring with a strike that took a decisive deflection off Lilian Thuram – marking his 100th Serie A appearance in a Milan jersey with a crucial goal.

The gap has been cut to two points, but Seedorf insists there was much more to this battle of the giants than the Scudetto race.

“These are always very exciting and wonderful games to play. Even if we had been 15 points behind, it’s always a match you want to win. We wanted to prove that we were on a par with the form team of the championship and tonight showed we have a little bit more.”

The former Inter and Ajax man has always maintained that Milan are the best squad in Serie A this season and this result only strengthened his convictions, especially as it was their seventh win on the trot.

“Juventus are a solid outfit and were on great form right from the off this term. Milan struggled a little to begin with, but we have found our stride now.”

This victory came without Milan’s star player, as reigning European Player of the Year Andriy Shevchenko was in the stands due to a painful heel problem.

“It was a great performance, especially the first half, and the squad controlled the tempo brilliantly,” said the Ukrainian. “To see my team-mates playing so well really felt like scoring a hat-trick, as I was so proud of them. We decided not to risk it today, but I am training and undergoing treatment for my injury. I cannot say if I’ll play against PSV, as it is still very painful.”
---------

I hate him. He's so annoying, like Fiore was.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

He did what he had to do in the game, he has all the right to say whatever he wants.
I Know, but that doesnt stop me from hating him, and have the right to hate him as much as i want.

Goodnight.

arc

Mar 11, 2004

very nice post there jeeks, another point i wanna mention here is that crapello put all the perssure on our players before great matches, saying 'we have to focuss' or 'zlatan is the next van basten' is just meaningless, maybe i should mention mourinho, u may think he is an arrogant prick, but he does more than just making fun of the oppentent, what he tryin to do is redirecting all perssure on himself so his players can perform their best, did crapello do that? NO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)