[Serie A] Milan-Juventus (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Look man, when the coach makes obvious mistakes and our players are shit there's no reason why we, the fans, can't criticise them. When they play well we praise them, when they suck we criticise them. If you can't take it then leave. It makes you sick? Well good for you, it's up to you to read what you want to.
we can criticize anytime we want as much as you want even if you were right or wrong.but to read these??"crapello" "ibrahimoshit" "Crapello" chimenti is a monkey" "capello cock sucker" "fvck juventus" " fvck Capello" etc... yeah I agree with him,it is sick.it only adds ugliness to the forums..and not the other insults too just because someone thinks capello is a good coach,or Zlatan is a good talent or so is del piero.I don't know if these doesn't make you sick,but it makes me

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Luciano_Moggi ] ++
Players Evaluation:

3 Chiellini: He still looks for a position. I don't understand where he's playing (Attack, Midfield, Defender)
4 Vieira: Lost all during the match.
6 Kovac: I missed him everytime Thuram played the ball.
7 Pessotto: What's he smoking these days??
8 Emerson: Tried to make good things in the midfield, but he was alone.
9 Ibrahimovic: What a shit?? He should be hit on his face for 3 hours before getting into the field again.
10 Del Piero: He had more to introduce, but Capello doesn't want anybody to take the honour of his expected glory...
11 Nedved: Made good attempts, but he was far from his true level.
12 Chimenti: A chicken can defend her eggs more than he could do with the goal.
16 Camoranesi: Was better than being the man to be substituted...
17 Trezeguet: Useless as always...
18 Mutu: Did he play??
19 Zambrotta: My only hope in the match...
21 Thuram: After many attempts to score in our goal in the last matches, he did it finally with cooperation of Seedorf...
22 Bonnefoi: I think his father fvcked Capello's mother someday in the past, so Capello's making the revenge by not playing him even if he's the only certified goalkeeper in Juve right now...
28 Cannavaro: Fairly good...
32 Abbiati: The biggest piece of shit I saw in Juve...

Suggestions:

1-Buying a decent RB... I want Sagnol...
2-Exchanging Thuram by Kompany...
3-Exchanging Trezeguet by Rocchi...
4-Buying a loyal goalkeeper:

*A loyal: not like the shitty Abbiati...
*A goalkeeper: not like the shitty Chimenti...

5-Letting Ibrahimovic marry that slvt soon in order to decrease his energy abit...
6-Guiding Chiellini what position he should play (I suggest selling him to Roma and using the price to buy popcorn for all the users in the forum)...

Anyway, Forza Juve...
funny and needed post,
well said but i have to dissagree on Thuram,Zambro and the dif between Emo and Vieira

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

we can criticize anytime we want as much as you want even if you were right or wrong.but to read these??"crapello" "ibrahimoshit" "Crapello" chimenti is a monkey" "capello cock sucker" "fvck juventus" " fvck Capello" etc... yeah I agree with him,it is sick.it only adds ugliness to the forums..and not the other insults too just because someone thinks capello is a good coach,or Zlatan is a good talent or so is del piero.I don't know if these doesn't make you sick,but it makes me
I can only say that people express themselves differently. Some can remain levelheaded and state that Capello made a tactical error and Ibrahimovic played below his capacity, while others are a bit more dramatic. People are different, that's life. If everyone was the same and carried out activities in the same manner what fun would it be? If it makes you sick I'm sorry but I'm not going to change who I am nor do to I expect anyone to think that I should.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

I can only say that people express themselves differently. Some can remain levelheaded and state that Capello made a tactical error and Ibrahimovic played below his capacity, while others are a bit more dramatic. People are different, that's life. If everyone was the same and carried out activities in the same manner what fun would it be? If it makes you sick I'm sorry but I'm not going to change who I am nor do to I expect anyone to think that I should.
I totally agree...

"Variety is the way to have fun"-said by a Chinese wiseman who's yet to be born...

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
in truth I was never convinced by our seemingly imperious start to the season, I've seen a lot of our games this season and the statistics are impressive but somewhat misleading. We still play at walking pace, with a startling lack of creativity in the midfield, the defense is strong but not the concrete wall people make it out to be, our 'tactician' is incapable of changing things when plan A doesn't work and shows blatant disregard for players form in team selection.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

ok then we sould say smth like:
the God on earth, arhicoach Capello,
the one who makes the difference in our team(our succes is 80% his fault) was once again flawless,
unfortunately our hero,our savior,the best dribbler after Ronaldinho,
the strongest talent on earth was unlucky to score what our experianced,loyal low profile guardian angel Chimenti conceded,
this will never happen again,it was just a moment of bad luck and nothing else,our blessed champions cant loose again,
we sould believe in them and the prooved 4-4-2:devil:
stick to our superior tactics and trust-praise even the water boy waring a Juve jersey:D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by JRulez ] ++
in truth I was never convinced by our seemingly imperious start to the season, I've seen a lot of our games this season and the statistics are impressive but somewhat misleading. We still play at walking pace, with a startling lack of creativity in the midfield, the defense is strong but not the concrete wall people make it out to be, our 'tactician' is incapable of changing things when plan A doesn't work and shows blatant disregard for players form in team selection.
So, you tell us that we can get up!!!

The dream is over???:down:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

the one who makes the difference in our team(our succes is 80% his fault) was once again flawless,
the strongest talent on earth was unlucky to score what our experianced,loyal low profile guardian angel Chimenti conceded,
this will never happen again,it was just a moment of bad luck and nothing else,our blessed champions cant loose again,
stick to our superior tactics and trust-praise even the water boy waring a Juve jersey:D
:rofl:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Absolutely brilliant. :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

I meant it in General,If we keep the forum at this Level can you imagine what it will turn to?even tho I think it wasn't nice for you to call those names,(I do that too sometimes when someone pisses me off) but your post actually had points even If I agree with you or not,but look at the past pages man,pointless posts all insults,swearing etc most of them one liners.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005

:D:LOL:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
As much as it hurts, this was a very healthy defeat...i dont like to say it, but we need it badly.
We were losing the proper perspective and this crash against Milan is taking us back to reality.

We still have a very strong side and will be back on track.....

But the thing that worries me is the way Capello is misleading Zlatan. Two or three games in the bench are a must for this boy....

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we just have to hold untill x-mas,
i m sure back up will come then,
we can beat Milan home if they wont play better(i am afraid they can play much better than that)
i m off now,c u people

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
But the thing that worries me is the way Capello is misleading Zlatan. Two or three games in the bench are a must for this boy....

yeah, he can sit at home with capello and watch more van basten videos! he's learning soo much from them!:groan:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

Did you read this?

But I don't blame you,we have some posters like that,no need to name.they know who they are.and there are others who say Forza Del Piero before every match we play,so that he perform good ;)

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
f that milan! dey won us bcuz we loose our first and second choice keepers! and we hav to start wif this chimenti who barely ever put in any great perrformance!

if milan start without dida, then juve would hav thrashed them 10 - 0.

wad the f !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)