[Serie A] Milan-Juventus (3 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
TBH, the scoreline doesnt really tell the whole story IMO. We controlled the game in the first half and I was very happy wqith our midfield, especially Vieira, you copuld see how much he brought to the game, but we were unlucky to concede the first goal, due to a Vieira's deflectiona dnChimenti's shitness. We were also unlucky on Kaka's goal as the ball bounced strangely, but that was really the defence's fault, and then we were unlucky again on the last goal, also due to Chimenti's shitness. TBH, they werent all that better than us, they score from the only 3 shots they had I think.

What we did lack tho was a decent attack, we didnt manage to create any good chances, especially Zlatan. Very very poor.

That's how I read it, as well, amico mio. Everything that could go against us "luckwise" did...and Chiementi was awful:down:

It certainly doesn't leave me with the "man, Milan are coming" feeling. And, let's face it, barring injury to us or Milan, there are no other Scudetto possibilities....and, at this point at least, it is ours to lose.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
Sorry but I disagree.With Sheva they would be more confident and they would pay for that.And our defence today stoped their attackers.
sorry, but I can´t agree with something like this

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by loyada ] ++
capello comments

“Today I realised I have a remarkably strong squad, as we conceded a goal when Milan weren’t doing any damage at all,” he said after the 3-1 defeat at the San Siro. “Clarence Seedorf’s opener was a lucky strike and the others were on set-pieces, but we did well against a team on great form and the only difference between us was luck. We accept the result.”

“I don’t think our goalkeeper was particularly tested, as the only real chances went into the net. I told the lads that they are a really strong outfit. We knew Milan were good, but the 3-1 result was too harsh considering the overall performances of the two teams.”

“Milan went forward in bursts, but I don’t think that before the 2-0 result they were creating too many problems for us. They were aggressive and determined, but they weren’t dispossessing us that much, as far as I could see.”
he's starting to sound like Maurinho....denial :fero:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++

For your information i have a lot invested in this team, and i have followed them for 30 yrs. All juve players have a duty to the team and the millions of fans around the world. And i am one of them !!
you mean you follow juve since you were 2?:D

Btw I noticed you are Armenian?ourdeghenes?yesal hayem :p

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
our defenders stopped everyone,
no Milan player ever get through a Juve defender,
its almost impossible not to let them have almost 0shoots at our posts,we werent controling the game that much,
we sould be many times better and much more hungry,
we were a little bit but not enough not to let them take advantage of our weakness(the monkey),
in a game like this even the smallest detail may be prooved critical,Milan doesnt score every week the way the scored on us and we dont concede such goals,
luck(their goals),the weakness(the monkey),statistics(the record couldn handle anymore),the mentality(cap said its not an important game) were all against us...

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
We were not beaten in defence.We were beaten in midfield.There's only Capello to blame.He lost the midfield battle having the best 2 holding midfielders in the world

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
our defenders stopped everyone,
no Milan player ever get through a Juve defender,
its almost impossible not to let them have almost 0shoots at our posts,we werent controling the game that much,
we sould be many times better and much more hungry,
we were a little bit but not enough not to let them take advantage of our weakness(the monkey),
in a game like this even the smallest detail may be prooved critical,Milan doesnt score every week the way the scored on us and we dont concede such goals,
luck(their goals),the weakness(the monkey),statistics(the record couldn handle anymore),the mentality(cap said its not an important game) were all against us...
Yeah, we have great defence:rolleyes:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Any jackasses out there still think that Capello is one of the best coaches in the world? I can't believe this nonsense. No matter how badly Zlatan Ibrahimovic plays he remains on the pitch for the full 90. FFS man, he needs to be dropped! I'm not saying this because of one game, he has generally been rather poor so far this season, the same can be said for Nedved, but still they start every important game that we play. WTF do Mutu and Del Piero have to do to get the start when it matters? Even though they have both made impressive starts to the season they only play when Crap wants to damn well rest one of his favourites.

The flat 4-4-2 works against smaller teams simply because we have better players, but in big games like against Milan and Bayern the manager actually needs to do a bit of thinking and Capello doesn't seem capable of this. Every single big match it's 4-4-2 with Nedved on the left and Trezlatan upfront. Ibrahimovic sucked again today but I bet you he'll start against Bayern in midweek. People on this forum are always coming with shit like Capello knows all and he can't be wrong because we're winning and then when we lose like today they want to pretend that Fabio did no wrong and we were simply outplayed by a better side. That is not the fvcking case! Fabio Capello is an average friggin Swedish cocksucker who I have absolutely no respect for. FFS Crapello, if you have the balls to drop Ibrahimovic and Nedved, do that against Bayern in favour of Mutu and Del Piero and give the damn trident attack a chance.

I just can't understand why Capello plays 4-4-2 every single game even though we played 8 games with the 4-3-3 last season and won those 8 games, producing our best football, and with players like Mutu and Del Piero in the team it should be a frequently used alternative but whenever we see Mutu on the pitch in a Juve shirt it is as a friggin midfielder.

Fvck you CRAPello!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)