[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (79 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I only watched the match just before del piero's goal.... I'm happy with the win but disappointed in how we let milan play their game, if it was arsenal or barca we'd conceded more than 1 goal :(

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I died when the ref whistled after Inzaghi's fall. I swear I died :cry:

Fucking YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You suspended our best player, our best defender got injured before the start, our LB and MR got injured during the match, we played a winger at RB, we played with 4 CMs but we were still too fucking great for you, you useless scum of the earth.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
to be honest....it is nice to win thse games.

But, this performance is pretty similar compared to the bologna game....the only difference is, today our strikers are more mobile and has better finishing.

Just like the Bologna game, we defended pretty well, but created very little chances.

But a fluke win is still a win, i would happily take it :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! that was awesome despite the last 10 mins that were scary as hell but i'm glad we weathered the storm :D forza juve!!!!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jesus Christ that was so scary at the end, the nearly penalty, fuck those Milan fucks, even withou Krasic and Chiellini, Forza every player tonight, Quags or Melo are my MOM's. Jesus i'm still shaking. 3 pts nothing sweeter, Alex scores the winner and breaks the record :touched:. I think Pepe can grow into that role, Injuries are a worry our depth is evaporating.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This win wasn't about talent, it was about heart and determination. :strong: Great win.

And for all you ESPN Milan fanboy announcers out there: :pado:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
**** YES :D

Its no 6-1 anno 97, but a sweet ****ing win it is! Incredibly proud by the extremely well worked solid organisation and worth ethic shown in 95 minutes straight. Only one I dont like is Motta, he is one of the most lazy and apathetic defenders I seen in a while. Extra credit I would give to Quag even if he hadnt scored, the work he put in and how smart he handled himself at all times despite being surrounded basically in every sitaution, first game I been really impressed. Well done. But in general, this is is a team effort to core, something we cant take for granted consider last season (Ciro's one was THE opposite of a team). First time I can say it truly, kudos Del Neri :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)