[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bisco I think most of the Milan fans were born in the 00's (I refuse to call them the noughties) and only started supporting the club either this or last season. They have no comprehension or understanding of Totonero or Calciopoli
:agree: you would be surprised but my best friend is my age and i'm 27 and has been supporting ac since the late 90's but he too is in complete delusion like the bunch we have here, may be not in the same way but for instance he keeps bragging non stop how ac is the bigger team bec of all the cl's and thats how they measure success in club footie. oh and when he stuck he keeps bragging about the spells of dominance aka the berlu years and i find that laughable to say the least :D i cant wait for that cock sucker to go bankrupt or sth so they can finally realize they r fuck all with out his money and his pulling of strings behind the scenes.

Why should they start supporting them this season? They haven't achieved anything.

EDIT: They draw 2-2 versus football at Camp Nou.
BLESS YOU!!!!! you cant imagine the bragging i have to hear about this crap, as if they won the cl that night!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This discussion is still up?

I don't know if it's true Agnelli apologized (I hope he didn't for our sake), we did nothing worth an apology if anything they have to apologize to us, Udine and maybe Lazio for winning 7 fake penalties which is why they're currently so far leading the table ahead of these teams.

And if Galliani apologized, then his apology shouldn't be accepted. He's not a Morattopoli for me but he's right behind Moratti's yellow teeth.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
So there is peace now. But for how long? Second leg of Coppa Italia semis?

Maybe even sooner, in Seria A.

And there is always possibility Borrielo will finally do something useful for this team: fuck Barbara Berlusconi and tape it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The officiating was incompetent and came out favouring Juve.

Buffon was honest, as he usually is. He didn't need to say it, but he did what any other person would have done in the situation.

Juve put presure on the referees in the build up to the game and it paid off, but that isn't cheating.

Milan took the incident exceptionally badly and acted in a really undignified manner with the video of Pirlo 'elbowing' Van Bommel.

The authorities pussied out by only banning Mexes and not Muntari.

Anything I haven't covered?
:tup:

MilanMB

Oct 30, 2011
relax guys, I'm just messing with you (although I believe your constant moaning pre-game had it's effect... but, I guess if the quality isn't there mr. Conte has to use other methods).

so, you're still unbeaten, eh? I hope you continue with not losing... winning the title will be much sweeter for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)