[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So, Juve fans. How does it feel to get back to your old cheating days?

Is the hunger for back to Serie B that big, huh?
You do realise that it was Milan who have recieved a plethora of non-existant penalties and the fact that Milan were also convicted of Match fixing.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
You do realise that it was Milan who have recieved a plethora of non-existant penalties and the fact that Milan were also convicted of Match fixing.
Wow iv been gone a week and Bieberistas are still going st it with this cheating bullshit lol wow. I like everything someone stats what Salvo just stated to a Bieberista and they either disappear or wait till the topic hanged and come back with Ohh juve cheaters. You do realize its the linesman makin the call right? you do realize like salvo said you have atleast 4 uncalled for penalties, my favorite was a pass to Ibra getting intercepted and Ibra from behind trips over the defender and Ohh wouldnt you know it Peelan gets a penalty. So fuck off with juve cheats we can go all day giving you reasons why Peeland are in the position they are in right now and it's not because you deserve it and definetly not because your a good team. Forza Miccoli, rape those lady boys.

Conte's Bitch

2003 - Old Trafford
Mar 3, 2012
Well I happen to know this guy from Milan forums and he suggested to change Juve's threads name from " Scum Pladri Jube " or something like that to simply Juve, so I know he saying those thing is mostly to mess with you guys, nothing serious.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Well I happen to know this guy from Milan forums and he suggested to change Juve's threads name from " Scum Pladri Jube " or something like that to simply Juve, so I know he saying those thing is mostly to mess with you guys, nothing serious.
I also saw this thread, which was called 'Juventus Cheaters' if I'm not mistaken? This MilanMB character came up with the idea of changing the thread name to simply Juventus, because in his estimation the insult is already implied.

Also for all the Milan fans reading this right now, if you really have a vested interest in all things Calcio you should know that Juve have been proven innocent of any wrong doing, continuing to call us cheats makes you no better then the Inter Merida fans and twice as ignorant, have you forgotten what happened to your skueky clean club back in 2006?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Bisco I think most of the Milan fans were born in the 00's (I refuse to call them the noughties) and only started supporting the club either this or last season. They have no comprehension or understanding of Totonero or Calciopoli

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Bisco I think most of the Milan fans were born in the 00's (I refuse to call them the noughties) and only started supporting the club either this or last season. They have no comprehension or understanding of Totonero or Calciopoli
Why should they start supporting them this season? They haven't achieved anything.

EDIT: They draw 2-2 versus football at Camp Nou.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We can sum up the situation well if we conclude that it's Milan who went way over the line and despite being a Juve fan I am saying this without any bias at all.

First of all, Milan were badly damaged with that disallowed goal. But if they are objective they will admit that it had nothing to do with Juventus and all to do with the incompetence of the linesman. That same linesman disallowed a Matri goal in the 79th minute when the result was 1:0 for Milan. He 100% wasn't gonna disallow the goal so late into the game if his intention was to help Juve not to lose.

Milan players did lose their minds. They worked really hard for a win and then a simple ref decision ruins so much of that work. That's why the happenings during and immediately after the game can be somehow excused. Mexes' punch, Muntari's punch, Galliani's reaction at halftime and Ambrosini's post-match attack on Chiellini.
What can't be excused though is how they went gun blazing on Juventus. As if it was Juve's fault that the linesman disallowed the goal. Juve weren't getting any help through out the season and Milan had no recent history to call in help in order to excuse their reactions. The Pirlo video was pathetic. Publicly announcing how we "aren't friends" anymore was pathetic. Just as pathetic as FIGCs handling of the situation.

The good thing in all this is that Galliani realized his mistakes and, rightfully, he was the one who called Juve to apologize, because it was him and his team that attacked Juventus for absolutely no reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)