[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

milan

Rossonero
Mar 30, 2006
I agree that 2-0 would have made it a different game, but I would also argue that Mexes should have been sent off, and we should have been given an entire half with 11 men vs 10.
It's a very difficult call indeed, but Matri is slightly ahead. His upper body part is touching the penalty box line, while Mexes's upper body isn't.

---------- Post added 26.02.2012 at 15:03 ----------

you aren´t seriously comparing a late challenge by a tired vidal to coward punches into the stomach and the face, are you? furthermore: vidal got sent off...
Like I said, the replays of the Mexes incident were far from obvious. Feel free to post a clear video of the incident and we will look at it together.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
It's annoying that the person holding the camera is shaking around all over the place.

I was quite surprised more people didn't see it, they showed quite a few replays. Mexes right arm clearly moves forcefully, wasn't a mistake.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
It's a very difficult call indeed, but Matri is slightly ahead. His upper body part is touching the penalty box line, while Mexes's upper body isn't.

---------- Post added 26.02.2012 at 15:03 ----------

Like I said, the replays of the Mexes incident were far from obvious. Feel free to post a clear video of the incident and we will look at it together.
for the first part if you are talking about the offside , the one who keeps matri at play is abate , his left foot keeps him in play , has been said even in TV over and over now don't make new theories

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The Milan fan should refer to my post at the top of this page (the one Lapa quoted) when he complains how the Muntari decision resulted with a completely different game.

Every decision is on its own. From the three worst decisions yesterday, two went against Juve.

Oh, and no doubt that Milan were the ones playing dirty. Our fouls were in the course of the game and our players got carded for that. The Milan players were making dirty fouls without the ball near them. Mexes must get a three match ban.

Mexes and the linesman should be punished for yesterday's mistakes, maybe Muntari too. Nobody else (Vidal and Pepe are already sanctioned).

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
It's annoying that the person holding the camera is shaking around all over the place.

I was quite surprised more people didn't see it, they showed quite a few replays. Mexes right arm clearly moves forcefully, wasn't a mistake.

was 100% clear, its only milan's eyes that always seem to fail him at key moments.

May 22, 2007
was 100% clear, its only milan's eyes that always seem to fail him at key moments.
“In recent years we changed everything and are working to bring this club back to where it belongs. My objective is not to be liked, but to win and that is all.“ - Nedved

Seriously, I don't care about Milan whining that we're asking for decisions to be made, I hope they bring up this incident.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
the one thing i hate now it is the till the end of the season noone will give calls for us
just because one fucking match althrough they haven't given us what we deserved until now , we will probably finish the season with one penalty

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If you have a clear video of that incident showing it was a punch, be my guest and post it. Also, I said that I don't want to get into the specific challenges debate, because Juve also played dirty and got 1 red card, while it could be 2 or more easily.
I understand that you don't want to nitpick over little things, but I feel like you're being quite intellectually dishonest.

You can't say "2-0 would have been a completely different game", yet choose to pretty much disregard an incident that would have made a substantial difference to the outcome of the match.

Secondly, the Juve red card(s) point is moot, because all of that happened in and beyond the 89th minute.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
well if you don´t want to see the punch in the video which already has been posted it doesn´t make much sence to search for others i guess ;)

btw: about the discussions which team was weakened etc: dear juve fans, plz stop arguing that we were missing players key players because conte fucked up the starting line up... it´s just not the same as injured players ^^. conte is part of the team and if he makes stupid decissions we have to deal with it.
the whole discussion is kinda pointless though. milan came into the season as the reighning champions while we had two 7th places in a row. we are playing a great season, milan a good one. if we get second it will be a success, for milan it would be utter failure... furthermore: nobody gave a shit about our injuries in the last two seasons and nobody gave a shit about referees not pointing to the spot when we clearly deserved it so plz shut the fuck up and be happy that you scored such a lucky deflected goal, that quag got injuried right before he had the best chance of the match and that nobody saw your idiot players throwing punches left and right...

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Mexes red would have ment a 1-3 win... Media says we stole a point but we are the victims here.. We got robbed and i hope muntari and mexes will be punished for their actions

Fuck Milan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)