[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
And we'll keep being massacred. Especially the Milan media will keep doing it. If we win the scudetto it will be Muntari's disallowed goal that will keep being mentioned. Nobody will remember Mexes' blatant red card that wasn't given nor the billion fake penalties Milan got. That's exactly the same shit that led to Calciopoli, just that this time there won't be a calciopoli to save Milan and Inter.
But unfortunately, in the following matches we will suffer a lot and the refs will probably try to make sure Milan wins the scudetto. Now Milan will do what Conte was doing in the last two weeks.

You are partly right but overall you are wrong. You say how 1 single ref mistake changed the course of the game in Juve's favor, which is true. If that goal was allowed it was gonna be a completely different game.
But you forget that when counting the butterfly effect that the very first mistake was what changed the course of the game. The very first wrongly given foul or wrongly not given foul completely changed the game. Going by your theory, it was that which completely changed the game. I don't know at which point of those initial 20 minutes a foul wasn't given, but there was such a situation and that changed the game. Without that initial mistake none of the things that happened would have happened.
That's why every big incident should be looked separately.
The very first favored Juve. The second was Mexes' clear red card that wasn't given in 47th minute. If it was given then Juve were gonna have good 45 minutes to play with a man more and since Conte changed the formation already, it would have ended bad for Milan. The third was Matri's disallowed goal. It probably wouldn't have changed much but it was gonna give some 15 additional minutes, including added time, where the result was 1:1. Both teams would have had more time to go for the 2nd goal and Juve were in much better shape at the end of the match.
Or shortly, the ref made 3 big mistakes. Two favored Milan and 1 favored Juve.
I love you Alen. :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com

milan

Rossonero
Mar 30, 2006
I am glad that I didn't come to post yesterday. The fans on both sides were agitated, and I along with many other Milan was frankly pist off.

Conte said one thing spot on after the match - "There was not a beautiful atmosphere for the purists. Too many things happened that were not football-related, and I did not like them."

Overall this match was full of irony -

1. Milan's midfield dominated Juve for 70 minutes.
2. Milan played without 5-6 first team players, while Juve played with their best squad.
3. Milan looked fast and dangerous on counter attacks.
4. Nocerino scored.
5. Muntari scored a goal.
6. Conte was talking about referees being against them, and the referees disallowed Munatri's 100% goal.
7. Matri scored
8. Thiago Silva made an error in defending allowing Matri to score.

Regarding Munatri's disallowed goal vs Matri's disallowed goal - it would have been 2:0 when we totally dominated, and that would have been a completely different game. Hanging on and getting back 1 goal is much easier than getting back 2 goals.
And at 2:1 it again would have been a completely different game.

Also, Matri WAS offside:

Obviously this is a slightly biased point of view from a Milan fan, your point of view will be different.
Now that I have settled down, I will take this result.

In terms of Scudetto, nothing is certain just like before. Milan could be motivated by anger from this match, while Juve could be motivated from getting a point in a very diffcul game for them.

What makes me optimistic for Milan - we got a draw without 5 main team players, and the controversy should motivate the players to give their all in the next games.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I am glad that I didn't come to post yesterday. The fans on both sides were agitated, and I along with many other Milan was frankly pist off.

Conte said one thing spot on after the match - "There was not a beautiful atmosphere for the purists. Too many things happened that were not football-related, and I did not like them."

Overall this match was full of irony -

1. Milan's midfield dominated Juve for 70 minutes.
2. Milan played without 5-6 first team players, while Juve played with their best squad.
3. Milan looked fast and dangerous on counter attacks.
4. Nocerino scored.
5. Muntari scored a goal.
6. Conte was talking about referees being against them, and the referees disallowed Munatri's 100% goal.
7. Matri scored
8. Thiago Silva made an error in defending allowing Matri to score.

Regarding Munatri's disallowed goal vs Matri's disallowed goal - it would have been 2:0 when we totally dominated, and that would have been a completely different game. Hanging on and getting back 1 goal is much easier than getting back 2 goals.
And at 2:1 it again would have been a completely different game.

Also, Matri WAS offside:

Obviously this is a slightly biased point of view from a Milan fan, your point of view will be different.
Now that I have settled down, I will take this result.

In terms of Scudetto, nothing is certain just like before. Milan could be motivated by anger from this match, while Juve could be motivated from getting a point in a very diffcul game for them.

What makes me optimistic for Milan - we got a draw without 5 main team players, and the controversy should motivate the players to give their all in the next games.

problem is juventus didn't play with their best squad , conte messed things up in this match
and you forgot some crucial parts
like mexes punching borrielo , who will be banned for 3 matches and give a look at the video just over your post
and matri was not offside don't come up with new theories now

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Regarding Munatri's disallowed goal vs Matri's disallowed goal - it would have been 2:0 when we totally dominated, and that would have been a completely different game. Hanging on and getting back 1 goal is much easier than getting back 2 goals. And at 2:1 it again would have been a completely different game.
I agree that 2-0 would have made it a different game, but I would also argue that Mexes should have been sent off, and we should have been given an entire half with 11 men vs 10.

Also, Matri WAS offside:

I don't know how you can look at that photo and honestly say that you think it wasn't a goal.

Even if the call is uncertain, the officials are supposed to favour the attacker.

milan

Rossonero
Mar 30, 2006
problem is juventus didn't play with their best squad , conte messed things up in this match
and you forgot some crucial parts
like mexes punching borrielo , who will be banned for 3 matches and give a look at the video just over your post
and matri was not offside don't come up with new theories now
I didn't forget anything. I don't want to talk about other decisions because this can go on for days.

The game was dirty on both sides - because the atmosphere around the game was bad, like Conte said. The game was overhyped and the staked were too high.
Juve were just as dirty -
1. Vidal's red on MVB
2. minutes later exact same foul from behind on Robinho (by Pepe?) - no red this time

I could go on, but I am not going to start nit picking with these minor challenges, when we had the 2 disallowed goals controversy.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Muntari should be banned at least 3 matches. I didn't see the Mexes incident though, I just saw Borriello flapping about on the grass afterwards.

milan

Rossonero
Mar 30, 2006
I agree that 2-0 would have made it a different game, but I would also argue that Mexes should have been sent off, and we should have been given an entire half with 11 men vs 10.
I've seen the replay of Mexes situation once, and it was blurred out and from a far camera.
From what I saw, there is no way to say it was intentional.

If you have a clear video of that incident showing it was a punch, be my guest and post it. Also, I said that I don't want to get into the specific challenges debate, because Juve also played dirty and got 1 red card, while it could be 2 or more easily.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I didn't forget anything. I don't want to talk about other decisions because this can go on for days.

The game was dirty on both sides - because the atmosphere around the game was bad, like Conte said. The game was overhyped and the staked were too high.
Juve were just as dirty -
1. Vidal's red on MVB
2. minutes later exact same foul from behind on Robinho (by Pepe?) - no red this time

I could go on, but I am not going to start nit picking with these minor challenges, when we had the 2 disallowed goals controversy.

yes vidal deserved the red and got it that's the point
mexes and muntari didn't get it
and pepe deserved yellow , not red
vidal got red because it was a faul from behind and it was also a tactical foul , milan was starting a counter attack and could have been dangerous
pepes situation is not the same

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
you aren´t seriously comparing a late challenge by a tired vidal to coward punches into the stomach and the face, are you? furthermore: vidal got sent off...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)