[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (17 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
From now on referees will be pumped against us even more, we should start every game like we're already loosing 0-1 and kill them all with our Juve spirit.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
From now on referees will be pumped against us even more, we should start every game like we're already loosing 0-1 and kill them all with our Juve spirit.
Exactly, I hope our lads, seeing what kind of dirty pigs we're dealing with, realize -and Conte put this into their heads- that it's not just about football anymore, this is an out n out battle for the dignity of our club.
they've got to go into every single game like it's a matter of life and death.Crushing every opponent.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just observe how are Milan playing this.

Their anger should be directed to the referees and maybe the federation. It would be different if Juve are regularly getting the better from the referees mistakes, but in Milan they know that at least in the last ~6 years that is not the case. On the other hand, Milan, much more often than not, are winning pts from ref mistakes.
Yet, Milan go all Hiroshima on Juve after what happened.
They are aware that it would be stupid to start a war against the referees and the federation. That's why they play it safe now and they point the arrows towards Juve, "the team who used to cheat". What they are trying to achieve is obvious. Put guilt on the refs, scare them of more media slaughtering if they ever help Juve and force the refs' hand to whistle against Juve, Milan's only rivals for the scudetto.

And that's a valid tactic. Dirty but valid.

Now it's our turn. Lets see how are we gonna play it and if we can get out unharmed from this problem Milan created for us.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
good thing is that there is no way in hell there will be Calciopoli 2. And now everyone knows that we are united in the sense that we know for a fact that Juve is not guilty (in 2006, our club was divided in that sense)... so now we have people with balls like Conte who won't hesitate to point out wrong doings of rivals, and who are articulate enough to do it in the right way.

I feel like we're growing stronger and stronger with each day... and rivals can smell that... I can smell their fear...

They're fucked!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I just read that Milan papers wanted Buffon to be stripped of his captaincy and to be replaced in the National Team.

:lol:

Milan are dirty scum....
thank god prandelli is smarter then that scum

Their anger should be directed to the referees and maybe the federation. It would be different if Juve are regularly getting the better from the referees mistakes, but in Milan they know that at least in the last ~6 years that is not the case. On the other hand, Milan, much more often than not, are winning pts from ref mistakes.
They are aware that it would be stupid to start a war against the referees and the federation. That's why they play it safe now and they point the arrows towards Juve, "the team who used to cheat". What they are trying to achieve is obvious. Put guilt on the refs, scare them of more media slaughtering if they ever help Juve and force the refs' hand to whistle against Juve, Milan's only rivals for the scudetto.

Now it's our turn. Lets see how are we gonna play it and if we can get out unharmed from this problem Milan created for us.

but alen is right this moaning/bitching and so on from Milan in media will probably go that we won't get any PK in our favour any more and probably some more yellow cards for 'diving'. And milan get some more cheapass penalties. I hope inter to win one game till the end of the season and that is the derby of milano.
it was a bit dumb of conte to complain about it in the media because sooner or later I would be used against us. Come on Juve show the world we can win the scudetto even with the refs against us.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

I hope our players don't listen much to this media crap, but than again they are always asked to talk about it, like Buffon the other day. And I agree with you, referees will fuck us from mow on, no doubt about it.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I just read that Milan papers wanted Buffon to be stripped of his captaincy and to be replaced in the National Team.

:lol:

Milan are dirty scum....
Yeah .
Buffon was sincere and everyone in his place would have done the same and they make such a drama out of it . In the meantime when seedorf catches the ball with the hand , he says i first got it with the chest than with the hand and nobody talks about it .
This is Milan Style.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And I agree with you, referees will fuck us from mow on, no doubt about it.
That's not what I said though. I don't think it will happen.
Milan might get compensated with one or two cheap penalties, to which Conte will complain in the media, but the refs will not go against us. Milan are now trying to make it happen, but I am sure it won't happen.

The federation is now in a tricky situation. Those aren't stupid people there who will simply decide to punish Juve for something Juve didn't even do. It's in their best interest to calm the situation, not make it worse. They will now try to silence both Milan and Juve and not give any of them a reason to complain.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That's not what I said though. I don't think it will happen.
Milan might get compensated with one or two cheap penalties, to which Conte will complain in the media, but the refs will not go against us. Milan are now trying to make it happen, but I am sure it won't happen.

The federation is now in a tricky situation. Those aren't stupid people there who will simply decide to punish Juve for something Juve didn't even do. It's in their best interest to calm the situation, not make it worse. They will now try to silence both Milan and Juve and not give any of them a reason to complain.
But what if Galliani has already made all the neceserry calls? Of all the Milan scumbags he was pissed the most. He looked uglier than usual.

Dec 31, 2008
good thing is that there is no way in hell there will be Calciopoli 2. And now everyone knows that we are united in the sense that we know for a fact that Juve is not guilty (in 2006, our club was divided in that sense)... so now we have people with balls like Conte who won't hesitate to point out wrong doings of rivals, and who are articulate enough to do it in the right way.

I feel like we're growing stronger and stronger with each day... and rivals can smell that... I can smell their fear...

They're fucked!
:touched:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Milan have always had the media & now they have used it to practically tie the referees hands behind their backs by lashing out at Juve. The only way we can respond is by whipping teams convincingly. We should not only go out and dominate our opponents, we should strive to score atleast 3 goals per match. Conte can use all the media negativity to rally our players. Motivation should be high & the next time we score against Milan he should do a lap of honour.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hey, you clearly crossed the line there.

No, wait...it appeared that you crossed the line, the referee signalled that you crossed the line, but the linesman says you didn't.

Carry on.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Milan are just hypocritical. They hid in the dark and never said a word when everything was going their way. When Juventus rose up and said something, they attacked us and said we're immature for calling out mistakes by the referees and pressuring them.

Now Milan are doing the exact same thing. If Milan had any balls they'd stick to what they said before. Hypocrites are the worst thing in this world. Dirty pigs.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Milan are just hypocritical. They hid in the dark and never said a word when everything was going their way. When Juventus rose up and said something, they attacked us and said we're immature for calling out mistakes by the referees and pressuring them.

Now Milan are doing the exact same thing. If Milan had any balls they'd stick to what they said before. Hypocrites are the worst thing in this world. Dirty pigs.
Even more, do you remember when in the post-match press conference Chiellini accused Zlatan of hitting Storari?

These were the reactions from the Milan camp:
Ambrosini - "You say that it is fair to raise them, but it does not seem funny to go into the Press room and call for television proof. If Ibrahimovic has made a mistake then he must pay, but do not go into the Press room and tell tales or say certain things because that is something that should not be done.”

Galliani - “I can’t understand why such an important player like Chiellini, an international, needs to hope that TV evidence will be used to ban Ibrahimovic from the second leg. It seemed like he was a kid at school who goes to the teacher to tell tales. It’s not nice and I didn’t like it.”

And now Milan put the Pirlo videos on their official site and ask the federation to ban Pirlo :howler:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Even more, do you remember when in the post-match press conference Chiellini accused Zlatan of hitting Storari?

These were the reactions from the Milan camp:
Ambrosini - "You say that it is fair to raise them, but it does not seem funny to go into the Press room and call for television proof. If Ibrahimovic has made a mistake then he must pay, but do not go into the Press room and tell tales or say certain things because that is something that should not be done.”

Galliani - “I can’t understand why such an important player like Chiellini, an international, needs to hope that TV evidence will be used to ban Ibrahimovic from the second leg. It seemed like he was a kid at school who goes to the teacher to tell tales. It’s not nice and I didn’t like it.”

And now Milan put the Pirlo videos on their official site and ask the federation to ban Pirlo :howler:

as always bravo my friend :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)