[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (16 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
A retard from the Bbilan forum.

"it seems that rubentus mafia will strike again.mexes could face a ban,for hitting a rubentus shit. when aronica hit nocerino,juventus mafia didnt ban aronica,but ibra was.
fuck italian championship,take CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!"

I dont know wether to cry or laugh. :sergio:

Jan 22, 2009

"it seems that rubentus mafia will strike again.mexes could face a ban,for hitting a rubentus shit. when aronica hit nocerino,juventus mafia didnt ban aronica,but ibra was.

Thats gold mate!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,592

ok, we'll suspend Aronica NOW! Happy now?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Juventus acting like a big club again...

Forza Conte for biting back in public when Del Neri the dog would just have put his tails between his legs.

Boys, you know what this means, right? We're back... :touched:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,594
    I'm just concerned if van Bommel is ok after those Mike Tysonesque hits he got from Pirlo.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Man fuck these Milan clubs, scum of the earth. I feel the same way Alen does, I'm angry because we only drew... this Milan side wasn't one to fear.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    You are partly right but overall you are wrong. You say how 1 single ref mistake changed the course of the game in Juve's favor, which is true. If that goal was allowed it was gonna be a completely different game.
    But you forget that when counting the butterfly effect that the very first mistake was what changed the course of the game. The very first wrongly given foul or wrongly not given foul completely changed the game. Going by your theory, it was that which completely changed the game. I don't know at which point of those initial 20 minutes a foul wasn't given, but there was such a situation and that changed the game. Without that initial mistake none of the things that happened would have happened.
    That's why every big incident should be looked separately.
    The very first favored Juve. The second was Mexes' clear red card that wasn't given in 47th minute. If it was given then Juve were gonna have good 45 minutes to play with a man more and since Conte changed the formation already, it would have ended bad for Milan. The third was Matri's disallowed goal. It probably wouldn't have changed much but it was gonna give some 15 additional minutes, including added time, where the result was 1:1. Both teams would have had more time to go for the 2nd goal and Juve were in much better shape at the end of the match.
    Or shortly, the ref made 3 big mistakes. Two favored Milan and 1 favored Juve.
    this my friends is OWNAGE, acmilan please concede

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)