[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boateng99

Feb 26, 2012
Milan Fan who comes in peace. However, I felt I needed to post 3 images. The first, indicating that the ball did in fact cross the line. The second, showing the Referee clearly whistle and point to the Middle of the field which is the Universal signal for "GOAL". Then, the third image which shows that Matri was slightly (albeit by a hair) offsides.

Now, even I were to give the benefit of the doubt on Matri (it was very very close), no one can sanely say that 2 wrongs cancel each other out. Milan would have been up 2-0 in the 30th minute. We would have played a totally different game from then on, and we would don't know what would happen. Like the movie butterfly affect, the WHOLE game changes. We could then play counter attack which puts more pressure on your team. Perhaps you throw on an extra forward, or continue with the 3-5-2.

I'm not going to argue like others that we had Aquilani, Ibra, Lopez, Nesta, Gattuso, Mesbah, Cassano & Boateng all out. I'm also not going to to say Juve sucks. Clearly you're a very good team. I like the way you play, and I'm glad a team full of Italiani are doing well. I wish the best for you and hope you make Champions League and do very well (it helps Italian Serie A).

However, let's be honest. This game was either bought, or The referees had a boner for Juventus. Regarding the Mexes punch, he deserves a ban, no doubt. But also Pirlo did the same to MvB. There could have been many red cards, but let's talk about the big plays...

---------- Post added 26.02.2012 at 18:26 ----------

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Like the movie butterfly affect, the WHOLE game changes.
I already referred to that.
Now think of a clear foul at the middle of the pitch that wasn't given to Juve in the 7th minute. It was meaningless but, "like the movie butterfly Effect" (not affect) it changed the entire course of the game. None of the things that happened, including Muntari's goal, would have happened.

Muntari's goal was one big mistake in Juve's favor. Mexes' clear red card not given was another huge mistake, this time in Milan's favor because Milan should have played the entire second half with a man less. And Matri wasn't offside. Very tough call, but still a mistake.

P.S: And Mexes' punch was a big play. It was a huge play. Just as big as Muntari's disallowed goal. It robbed Juve of playing full 2nd half with a man more.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
First Matri is not offside .
Second let's say the goal counted .
2-0
You say you would play counter-attack , wich is pratically what you played after the 60" and we scored 2 goals you scored 0 , so it doesn't mean that you would have won .
Third we would have not continued with the 352 , we would have thrown another forward like it actually happened and play with vucinic matri pepe .
Fourth you are forgetting about muntari boxing .
Fifth the game is not bought and neither the reffs had any boners for juventus .
There was one goal that did not count in our favor , than Galliani goes and shouts to the reffs and puts pressure on them and everything beyond that in the second half was against us , from matris offside , mexes punch , muntari kickboxing .
Sixth Galliani goes to the reffs room , at least that is what they say right now , until when we hear more of what happened he violated Articolo 6 of giustizia sportiva (hope i said it right) and he should be radiated and milan should go in serie B

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well he mentioned Pirlo elbowing MvB, so he gotta be...
Pirlo elbowing MvB. :lol:

I thought they will be ashamed of the petty reaction of their club but they are even mentioning it :lol:

He obviously never watched Pirlo doing that all the time in Milan, or Boban doing that all the time for Croatia and Milan, or Zidane doing that at least 10 times per match no matter where he played. Every fucking midfielder does it all the fucking time.

They even compare that to Mexes' punch :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And how many Milan fans did we have lately in this forum? :D

We should have some rule against pollution. Let ac pick 4 Milan fans and let those stay. Ban everyone else who supports Milan, including those who respect Milan and think they're worthy rivals (sorry Zach, you'll have to go).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Milan Fan who comes in peace. However, I felt I needed to post 3 images. The first, indicating that the ball did in fact cross the line. The second, showing the Referee clearly whistle and point to the Middle of the field which is the Universal signal for "GOAL". Then, the third image which shows that Matri was slightly (albeit by a hair) offsides.
What are you trying to say? That the ref changed his mind because he was bought?

He took the advice of his assistant, who had a much better view of the incident and didn't give the goal. Obviously it clearly crossed the line, but it's the linesman's fault, not the ref's.

Now, even I were to give the benefit of the doubt on Matri (it was very very close), no one can sanely say that 2 wrongs cancel each other out.
And no one can sanely say that you can lump together isolated incidents. There are too many permutations of the different situations, and I'll just name three:

1. Muntari's header is given, Mexes is not sent off and Matri's first goal is allowed.
2. Muntari's header is not given, Mexes is sent off and Matri's first goal is allowed
3. Muntari's header is given, Mexes is sent off and Matri's first goal is allowed.
4. Muntari's header is not given, Mexes is not sent off and Matri's first goal is allowed.

Do you see how ridiculous it is for Milan fans to just look at just one of those possible paths? It doesn't work like that. If you want to use that line of thinking, we could argue that we should have won 2-1, assuming that if Matri's first goal was allowed, he would have scored the second, but you and I both know that doesn't make sense.

With all things considered, a draw is the right result, though maybe it should have been 2-2.

Regarding the Mexes punch, he deserves a ban, no doubt. But also Pirlo did the same to MvB. There could have been many red cards, but let's talk about the big plays...
:lol: come on man, have some self-respect. You can't honestly say that you believe Pirlo deserved to be sent off for what we see in those clips.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But why would Milan lower themselves so much with these Pirlo videos?

Is it just a tactic so Mexes won't get a 3 match ban or is it even bigger....could it be that they arranged a ban for Pirlo? :scared:
I think it's the former because there is no way in heaven FIGC could even consider taking those Pirlo "incidents" in consideration. If they do that then after every match at least 3 CMs will be banned from each serie A team.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
And how many Milan fans did we have lately in this forum? :D
Ban them all. Just keep acmilan, and that's it.

We don't have to hear their shit on how we "paid off refs" and crap like that. This is football, shit happens.

Don't blame us that the league appointed the worst fucking referees for such a big game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)