[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (77 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That guy is the ultimate flip flopper. Before Conte left, he was reading Conte's after match comments and basing the bullsh!t he was to spew here on them. He devoted so much time and effort on defending everything Conte did or said like a fvckin tool that he is. And now those are bullsh!t he says. :lol2:
So, as a football fan you find yourself in the situation we were in with regards to Conte and European Cups. Of course you try to justify what is going on, it's just the way your mind works when you're emotionally attached to the team - you try and make excuses for their mistakes. Just as Max will make some moves that we will try and justify because he is our coach, and which we will pick apart when he leaves. People who act like they're emotionally consistent are full of shit, that is an oxymoron.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Criticise him for what he does or says, you don't have to desperately try to find reasons and excuses to be against him. What the clown Berlu said has nothing to do with Conte, they aren't in remotely in the same stratosphere of BS.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That guy is the ultimate flip flopper. Before Conte left, he was reading Conte's after match comments and basing the bullsh!t he was to spew here on them. He devoted so much time and effort on defending everything Conte did or said like a fvckin tool that he is. And now those are bullsh!t he says. :lol2:
Why are you insulting me ? I dislike what Conte is saying and how he behaved since he left juventus. I take his words very personal as a juventus fan.

Yeah, it's fucking laughable.
Look Osman, dont be like this. I know you are a huge Conte fanboy, but fucking listen to this :

As a coach, i stand by everything i said and backed about him. Everything i backed him for.

As a person, i hate how he left juventus, i dislike but understand his anti juventus comments after getting hired by the FIGC that tried ruining his career, but i hugely dislike what he just said.

How exactly is me disliking how he behaves like a person contradicts how i backed and will continue backing his inquestionable skills as a coach ???????

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
how can i watch the second half again without downloading?

pls help
DVR*

Problem: without downloading
Hypothesis: Need cable provider that provides DVR capabilities.
Solution: Move to USA.

Hustini has left the chat.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I get not liking someone you feel disappointed by, but I don't get this needless sense to search for reasons and excuses to criticise and be against them. It's bit ridiculous and childish when overdone.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Your opinions on players and coaches are based solely on their abilities and not on your perception of their personalities?

vis a vis the sport and the team, yes; as far as delving into their personal lives and trying to understand their life decisions, no.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess this makes all the views on Balotelli irrelevant? :D
if balotelli was messi like, consistent, very few would have an issue with his petulance. You just gotta back it up.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
vis a vis the sport and the team, yes; as far as delving into their personal lives and trying to understand their life decisions, no.

- - - Updated - - -

if balotelli was messi like, consistent, very few would have an issue with his petulance. You just gotta back it up.
Fair enough, but it's sometimes it's not difficult to see when someone's an ass by his public actions.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Conte's recent cheeky comments are good enough reason for me to dislike him. Don't buy that bs "if you haven't met someone you can't like him or hate him...."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)