[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (50 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/152166
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/252551
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/252550
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/149271
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/110152

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's so sad because it's obvious that Allegri is slowly and gradually doing exactly what Conte did.
Yeah. I didn't really expect us to force 3-5-2 even at the beginning of the season since we bought Evra. It might have something to do with Barzagli being injured, though.

However I honestly don't understand the concept of 'we'll slowly switch the formation' since Allegri said something like that iirc, so he can lower the risk of a sudden change. I can see the logic behind it, I guess, but I have no idea how he plans to switch to 4-3-3 (or 4-3-1-2, 4-3-1-2) when he doesn't even play it. Is it smarter to change it in December? Or in Coppa when 80% of our squad will be rotated anyway, so it won't affect our starting XI? When you want a change you have to implement it. It seems our 'want' to do stuff ain't enough at this point. Not enough balls to simply do it. One might say 'ha' in case we do change it in some match and drop points, but you know what, the same thing will happen with 3-5-2 occasionally, it's just natural. But at least we wouldn't be toothless against Malmo at home.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Yeah. I didn't really expect us to force 3-5-2 even at the beginning of the season since we bought Evra. It might have something to do with Barzagli being injured, though.

However I honestly don't understand the concept of 'we'll slowly switch the formation' since Allegri said something like that iirc, so he can lower the risk of a sudden change. I can see the logic behind it, I guess, but I have no idea how he plans to switch to 4-3-3 (or 4-3-1-2, 4-3-1-2) when he doesn't even play it. Is it smarter to change it in December? Or in Coppa when 80% of our squad will be rotated anyway, so it won't affect our starting XI? When you want a change you have to implement it. It seems our 'want' to do stuff ain't enough at this point. Not enough balls to simply do it. One might say 'ha' in case we do change it in some match and drop points, but you know what, the same thing will happen with 3-5-2 occasionally, it's just natural. But at least we wouldn't be toothless against Malmo at home.
We were not toothless.We were "hard to break down"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)