[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (69 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #367
    Torres: "I will score more goals than Llorente."

- - - Updated - - -

studiosport: Tevez goes back at San Siro now as an opponent.

They think he played there before? :sergio:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Against Malmo until min 60, we didn't score and yet we were playing with 5 defenders. Juve barely changes formation, especially during the game.
    We never changed formation while Conte was here. Games vs RM were an exception, as we'd be in for a rough ride with only Licht and Asa on the flanks, while Bale, Ronaldo and Di Maria would have a field day. I only pointed out that with current players and coach who is flexible enough to try something different it is possible for us to make a switch at one point if things don't go our way. I don't expect any trouble tonight with our current setup, as Milan side is rather mediocre and extremely vulnerable at the back. Parma scored 4 goals last week against them, and that tells you all you need to know about their composure and organization at the back.

Btw we rarely play with 5 defenders, as Licht and Asamoah stay high up the pitch. Sometimes, on rare occasions you can them dropping deep, which occurs when opponent has possession for longer periods; but that is indeed rare.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    Judging Milan by the game against Parma isn't the way to go. This will be completely different, it's a derby and they have the motivation and the fan support to win.

Unless we impose ourselves when it kicks off, they could prove to be a worthy adversary. A lot of members here are taking it for granted. Big mistake.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Looks like el shaarawy will start

- - - Updated - - -

:D

Out goes two CB, Muntari and Honda, they might have a better team. Van Ginkel was a talent for Chelsea before he got injured.

I see us winning this game, Pereyra to open scoring for us.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    They defenitely don't have a better team, that's not even a serious question, but it will be a very difficult match. Could easily see us draw or lose as well.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Out goes two CB, Muntari and Honda, they might have a better team. Van Ginkel was a talent for Chelsea before he got injured.

I see us winning this game, Pereyra to open scoring for us.
    Wat? Better team than us? That's absurd. The likes of Abate, Muntari, Poli or De Jong could only scrub toilets at Juve stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)