[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (68 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I think Milan will try to close up all the spaces & play a very physical game tonight. I just hope we don't sit back as that will make the game very hard for us. Alternatively we can start with Coman - Morata and let them come at us. Then we can pick them up with pace & bury them. This is one of those games where the norm is thrown out of the window. Individual mistakes Will be huge tonight.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Wrote this in the build up to tonights game. Our classic game from May 2005. Opinions/feedback welcome :D

http://www.juvefc.com/classic-games-milan-vs-juventus-serie-a-200405/
It was my avatar on this forum.Trezeguet scored and we won 1-0 and get the title.Colina was a referee .Glory days.

- - - Updated - - -

:depressed:

- - - Updated - - -
Silly me, the match is posted at the bottom of the page :weee:
I am crying about this game of happines.Grande Juve.Look at our players .LIke they are high on something .That devotion.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
So Vidal is playing???
And I just don't like this degree of overconfidence before the match.Yes we are better but it is the start of the season and anything can happen.De Jong will try to break some legs of our players.So will Menez.
Vidal will be on the bench
better that he was healthy with Atletico
Season long we can fix a lot
Champions League is more important :tuttosport:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I agree with you about Vidal and not about that CL is more important than domestic title but I just want to fuck as hard as it could that fuckers.And I am more secure with king Arturo.

- - - Updated - - -

Dr Agricola would know :seven:
Yeah .Especially how Cannavaro is acting on that video clip about that affair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)