[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
This Milan 11 is pure comedy gold still. I mean this is the same club that gives the likes of Philippe Mexes a paycheck. If we started Padoin in goal we would still crush these degenerates. They have probably been too busy hanging out at fashion week to train properly for this match.

Additionally, can Torres please make an appearance for them so that I can have a good laugh? I'd rather have Borriello over Torres. I hope Milan gets relegated somehow. '

</angry rant>

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I would love to see the reasoning behind putting Rami ahead of Chiellini. Even IF they're saying that Chiellini could be rusty from and just made his return, Rami has not played either.
There is nothing, nothing, nothing that justifies having Rami ahead of Chiellini. I mean, I could make a case for Honda ahead of Pereyra cuz Honda scored and Pereyra is new(although Pereyra was 10 times better last season) and only played one game. But Rami?

And the Poli vs Caceres is a big wtf and a mismatch since they play two different positions but for what its worth Caceres is more important to us than Poli is to Milan since Cacares has been one of our best players at the start of this season.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Also, nice with a sold out San Siro. There is nothing better in the world of football than a sold out derby in Serie A.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its allright this pathetic comparison.
Media is doing everything to make people think that juventus would actually have competition in Italy, and that that competition is Milan.

And since according to Suns the San Siro is sold out (wtf thats impressive), they have been doing a very good job.

Italy needs to believe there are teams that can challenge us and topgames in wich we arent automatically favorite. Makes it 5x better if we win, but its good for the image of serie a. Also because we win.

Did i mentionned yet we will win ?

Just in case : we are winning this.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:p south american derbies make anything european look like sunday mass
Yes but lets be honest. At least we know milan fans wont start a riot and trow stones to police and opposite fans when the score is higher then 0-3 , so it becomes forfait and 0-3 instead :tongue:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
well, with so many expurds having given their verdict, I can do nothing but bow in reverance before that knowledge, mortgage up the house and bet on Juve.

#expertease #bigmoney #newlife #newcar #newtoasteroven

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Only in his wildest dreams, could Tevez score that second goal Menez got against Parma :D

All jokes aside, it's going to be a tight affair, as most Milan-Juve matches are.
Maybe Juve will just edge it, hopefully i'm wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)