[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
this week : family thing at my girls's family
last week : best friend birthday
2 weeks ago : was at the sea with friends
next week : got people comming over cause of birthday

sunday 3pm is just so damn easy
Are Juve playing on Saturday next week too?

Any chance you could record the game, and catch it later?
Or would the result be given away to you?
I have to admit though, for me personally, watching a match recorded and not live, takes away a lot of the atmosphere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Are Juve playing on Saturday next week too?

Any chance you could record the game, and catch it later?
Or would the result be given away to you?
I have to admit though, for me personally, watching a match recorded and not live, takes away a lot of the atmosphere.
I had to do that for both league games and the malmo game.

Its just not the same, when you know the result

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
If we lose, the rat wil be "best Italian coach since Conte" and "milans own Ferguson " and $#@! like that.. We can't let that happen.... Crush them like they deserve to be crushed
this one

- - - Updated - - -

we gonna lose this match. milan have a run and are self-confident. inzaghi is the same crafty fox as coach as he has been as a player
they have a good midfield and a threatening bunch of attackers but their defense is piss poor; I see a game with many goals but we will score at least one more then they will.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
They have no defence to speak of, and Lopez is out. So if we can't create plenty of chances against this Milan side then something is wrong

I fully expect to concede here, but hopefully we don't trail the game and make life difficult for ourselves early on.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Morale is at stake in this game. Both coaches will benefit greatly from winning this. Inzaghi will "consolidate" his good runs...while allegri will make clear to eeryone in san siro he is back in business.

Milan team is on high morale right now, but like some have pointed,their defence is suspicious. We need to capitalize on that and stop their parade here and now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)