[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
that would be good because with Vidal we are 70% stronger, but we have a deep enough squad and can field a decent team even with all those injuries. no need to rush Vidal as we are well covered in his position...

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Hopefully we can rip up their anus and crush their dreams immediately. To be honest, I was far from impressed by them, in these 2 matches they didn't deserve to clinch 6 points, but against us they always play good, and Juve-Milan clashes are always close calls. We will have to fight.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Awesome. Wife flies to Tokyo for a week for work on Saturday. I have a Groupon to race a Ferrari or Lamborghini on Saturday at 11:30am and will be home in time to watch Juve with the house all to myself and a 6 pack of beer.

Life. :touched:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Awesome. Wife flies to Tokyo for a week for work on Saturday. I have a Groupon to race a Ferrari or Lamborghini on Saturday at 11:30am and will be home in time to watch Juve with the house all to myself and a 6 pack of beer.

Life. :touched:
don't fap too much.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Squashing these rats in their stadium is always a beautiful thing. They are definitely stronger than last season (esp in attack) and playing with more confidence, but their defence still looks very weak. Any win will do here, I wanna see that wanker Inzaghi cry on the sidelines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)