[Serie A] Messina - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++

i did answered smth but u choosed to ignore me,
u choose to ignore the age question too,
i have a question4u:
are u a milan fun?
roma inter lecce and milan are forced to attack more than us cause they dont have our defence
No, I´m not a Milan fan, and I didn´t mean to ignore your answers but I have a hard time trying to understand your English, must be your 5th language or something.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
do u want 1-0win or a 4-3loss/3-3draw?... Everyone would love their teams to play attractive football, but no every team can afford that. Capello can only work on what he have..

well, i do blame Moggi for not bringing anyone in January :(
Well i don`t blame him we don`t exactly need new players so badly we can use those we have......u can`t just buy players and expect every problem will dissapear......

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
0:0 i have the feeling that somehow when we lose our 1. place we can't catch up with Milan!

but still nothing is decided yet ther are many games to go! also i see the Milan - jUve match will decide who wins the scudetto!

ok lets focus on Real, maybe the CL is exactly what the team needs..

we will see forza Juve

i believe we are not in a position to win the champions league, but only chalenge it,
we sould set priority nr1 scudetto
let main competitors try hard on CL and gain some points in advance in the mean time.
Cap choose to use the first team today so he is prooving me right on that.
we have lost the extra points and the pshyhological advantage,
what do we have?
hope
what will we have if we loose from real and milan?
nothing.
we used to have more than just hope,
our situation is miserable

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
[

well, i do blame Moggi for not bringing anyone in January :( [/QUOTE]

Agreed! Same thing happened last year when we didnt bring anyone in we dont have a good squad and are strikers are injury prone and off form.

We all knew this would happen playing Zlatan every mathch, at least Del Boy is playing better. I say keep mutu get wel need him nxt season.

P.S why not give Neddy the captains armband at least he leads by example.

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
yeah 1875 if i am not wrong
dear why dont u celebrate in a milan forum instead of giving us a headache here
I am havin great time here also... :D btw, we do celebrate yer loss in our forums :cool:

PS: it is not all over... remember when we lost two game in the row to Livorno and Bologna it was 8 points gap... and this eve we probably be the leaders :D... so it is not over... [though eventually we will win] :D

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

Well i don`t blame him we don`t exactly need new players so badly we can use those we have......u can`t just buy players and expect every problem will dissapear......
what r u talking about dear
i will name u all the players really suck this season
Appiah (hopeless)
Montero(careless)
Kapo(over-rated)
Trez(he is done)
Zalayyta(another hopeless)
Brindilli(expired)
Olivera(EPL style)
Pessoto (useless)

IMO we should sell them all and get 2-3 decent WC players

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paid-off-Ref ] ++

No, I´m not a Milan fan, and I didn´t mean to ignore your answers but I have a hard time trying to understand your English, must be your 5th language or something.
the 4th actually,
clever answer

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
FORZA JUVE FOR LIFE.....

I don't care what the result is......

By the way Alex Del Piero played a good match,,, Zlatan waste two very simple shots...
Del Piero proved that HE CAN DRIBBLE :D:D:D Guys always look at the bright side of the situation..
I think that if Zalayata played instead of Zlatan, we might have had better chance, but who knows.

Real are playing now,, they are playing with almost their second line.... Someone is preparing well for tuesday..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Appiah (hopeless)
Montero(careless)
Kapo(over-rated)
Trez(he is done)
Brindilli(expired)
Olivera(EPL style)
Pessoto (useless)

but who is going to pay smth for them?
we need only one world class striker like sheva and we are done,
but those players all together cant buy sheva

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Capello: We're unlucky Saturday 19 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello has put Juve’s latest stutter in Sicily down to pure bad luck and explains his tactical experiments.

“We had two good chances in the first half, although they did push us and I confess we struggled,” he commented after the 0-0 draw at Messina.

“After the break, we had some incredible scoring opportunities and didn’t take them. We’re unlucky at the moment and the ball just isn’t going in.”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic was their most dangerous player, but twice he failed to find the net with only the goalkeeper to beat, but Alessandro Del Piero was voted Man of the Match after his fine performance.

“Del Piero was great in the first half, dribbling past players and creating a wonderful chance for Emerson,” continued Capello. “He played well and the whole team raised their game in the second period, but clearly Alessandro is improving with each match.”

At this rate, and with David Trezeguet struggling with flu, it’s likely Del Piero will earn a starting place at the Bernabeu on Tuesday evening.

“We are in good physical condition, so that is the most important thing. We still have to see how we set ourselves out against Real Madrid.”

Capello staged another tactical revolution for this encounter, playing with a 3-5-2 system that turned to 5-3-2 under pressure.

“We played with three defenders, then Del Piero and Mauro Camoranesi supporting Ibrahimovic. If Pavel Nedved returns then we’ll see how to adjust our tactics, as he has characteristics that give us real depth and pace.”

The result means Juve have earned just four points in their last four games and if Milan beat Cagliari this evening they will catch the Bianconeri at the top of the table.

"If there was a team that deserved to win this, then that was Messina," said Riccardo Zampagna.

"I hit the woodwork and there was a penalty for a push on me. We played very well and should have come away with all three points."

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004

Appiah (hopeless)
Montero(careless)
Kapo(over-rated)
Trez(he is done)
Brindilli(expired)
Olivera(EPL style)
Pessoto (useless)

Appiah don`t suck when Capello lets him play.
Montero isn`t so good but he don`t suck
Kapo has some nice dribbling and he is a good sub.
Trez needs time to recover:rolleyes:
Zalayeta is GOOD!
Birindelli has been quite good when he has got the chance.
Olivera hasn`t been so good but on the other hand can he do some magic.( don`t say that he is EPL material u can offend him).
Pessotto is the only one i agree with u on......

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++

but who is going to pay smth for them?
we need only one world class striker like sheva and we are done,
but those players all together cant buy sheva
thats what i am talking about
Moggi have to think in a new different way other than thinking about buying the cheapest players and chasing the free of them

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by bringhomedavids ] ++
[

well, i do blame Moggi for not bringing anyone in January :(
Agreed! Same thing happened last year when we didnt bring anyone in we dont have a good squad and are strikers are injury prone and off form.
[/QUOTE]

I don't agree fully. We are limited by our budget. Remember we paid for Zlatan and Emerson in the summer. Its not easy for us to pay again to get more players, especially after a season where we didn't win anything.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

I don't agree fully. We are limited by our budget. Remember we paid for Zlatan and Emerson in the summer. Its not easy for us to pay again to get more players, especially after a season where we didn't win anything. [/QUOTE]

this is the price of not buying a decent players

erado

Nov 2, 2004
We are not talking about buying alot of players.. We already got a good squad, even buying 1 player could make a big difference...

The season is long and towards Dec we have seen all the injures and fitness problem arises.. Capello cant field the same 11 players throughout the season...

Why not juz spend a little more when we got our season started real well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)