[Serie A] Messina - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

yeah me 2!

some of you guys are stupid

if milan win ore draw ore lose today they will not have more points than uss

why would the scudetto be lost???

you guys are stupid

CORRECTION

VERY STUPID

You would be 2stupid to play in the movie DUMB AND DUMBER
Hey hey...

Just because people have opinions does not mean they are stupid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
in Breif : we were absolutly Miserable tonight , & the strange here is that our strikers these days know everything but scoring goals , seems like as if they use Playstation in training . I don't know what to say but consider this match as the begining of a Crisis unless our Saviour ( Nedved ) has something to say when he returns . . .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
We'll be lucky to score a goal if that's the case.
Ahem. Well, I think I made my thoughts about fielding a 5-3-2 at Messina rather clear...

There's a lot left to any Scudetto contention... as that even has to include Inter now (well, mathematically at least). But our offensive struggles since November have been crippling. If we don't shake our way out of that, this will be another season with no silverware. (Just watching Inter dismantle Atalanta 3-0 this week in the Coppa Italia was a sad sight for us by comparison, even if it was our Coppa squad.)

Still, DP seemed like one of our best players today -- so there's always hope yet. And any time Ciro takes the field, a smile comes on my face despite the scoreline.

Real is going to be extremely tough, when this really should have been a matchup in our favor as of a few months ago.

Forza Juve!

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paid-off-Ref ] ++

Seriously, is that your comeback ? Where are all the Juve fans who don´t have a problem criticizing their team with logic ? Why isn´t there a "dreamer filter" on these forums ?
Why should we speak trash about our team? Yes we have some problems but we certainly isn`t boring to watch......

Sep 14, 2003

Seriously, is that your comeback ? Where are all the Juve fans who don´t have a problem criticizing their team with logic ? Why isn´t there a "dreamer filter" on these forums ?
Mate, most of them don't get to watch our games, if they did, they would think differently.

I can't comment on today's match because I never saw it. Of some of the games I did see, I wondered if we ever trained in between matches we were that bad.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++
ALL the italian football is considered boring because of the defensive football and the few goals neted,
juventus is a hard team to score,
no goals=no fun=boring football,
if u dont like this go wach premiere or the fancy real,
in Italy the goal is rare, thats why it has true value,
this is the value we dont have now,
the one valuable goal,
i hope we will have it with real and take a boring win-draw
Boring???

i hate it when they say that that we only Play cattenaccio

if you wanne talk boring talk about Greece Cava Bien?

the last 2 3 years we have played attacking soccer

Valencia-inter 1-5 how boring is that

Depor-milan 0-4 (2003)

Juventus-olympiakos 7-0 BORRRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGG

Juventus-dinamo kiev 5-0 BORINNNGGG

Juventus-REAL MADRID Best Game Ever for most people that even arent a Juventus ore Real fan But Hey If you say Boring than its BORINNNNNG!!!

I can go on whit that my Friend!

ok you guys dont have to be to opptimistic but Negative all the way is begging to BORRRRRRRRINGGGGG me!

in 2003 the most guys from Juventuz.com were talking the same S h it!

OOHHH BARCA IS TO GOOD FOR US AND WE ****IT UP WE ONLY PLAYED 1-1 AT HOME NOOOO WE ARE CRAP WE ARE SH ITTY WE S U CK!!!

JUVE WON IN BARCA AND GO TREU AND MET REAL WE LOST THE FIRST MATCH 2-1

OHHHHH WE S U CK WE SUC K SO BADDDDD DELPIERO S U CK TREZEGUET S U CK!

WE WON THE GAME WITH 3-1

ITS ALWAYS THE SAME *****ING WITH YOU GUYS I AM SICK WITH IT!!!

JUVE MOTHA FU CKING RULE NO MATTER WHAT YOU GUYS SAY

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004

Not all Italian teams are defensive. Milan, Roma and Inter aren´t defensive, why only us ?
Yeah some teams aren`t defensive but Italien football generally is defensive.......

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Not all Italian teams are defensive. Milan, Roma and Inter aren´t defensive, why only us ?
Or Lecce.

Why us? I think it's because of the strengths of our squad. We just don't generally have a talented, playmaking midfield that can execute on the offensive end as well as we can play disruptive, defensive football. So we play to our team's strengths.

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
they always label Italian football being boring and they use Juve´s style to back up their words.
they are right cuz juve is really boring... all those ''referee''&''dope'' affairs ...:angel:
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++it is, according to there match against milan in the first leg which ended with 2-1 for messina in san siro
it was very long time ago... and this eve would be the one we overtake you and reign the top of the serie a table ;):D

Aug 26, 2003
0:0 i have the feeling that somehow when we lose our 1. place we can't catch up with Milan!

but still nothing is decided yet ther are many games to go! also i see the Milan - jUve match will decide who wins the scudetto!

ok lets focus on Real, maybe the CL is exactly what the team needs..

we will see forza Juve

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Last season more goals were scored in Italy per match than in England. We represent old Italy, we should move forward and follow the example of others. No wonder we are getting dissed from all over.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

speaking of avatars... I've posted this in another thread:

Hey Elnur, What's with the SAP avatar? :)

Do you work there now or is your company doing business with them?
Sorry mate, I probably missed that post :)

One of our alums is a VP at SAP, and soon everybody in my class will be competing for an internship there.

The Avatar constantly reminds me that I have to work hard to get a good internship this summer. Boosts my morale, you know

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

i did answered smth but u choosed to ignore me,
u choose to ignore the age question too,
i have a question4u:
are u a milan fun?
roma inter lecce and milan are forced to attack more than us cause they dont have our defence

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
Yeah some teams aren`t defensive but Italien football generally is defensive.......
I would even extend this theory with a corollary that the level of defensive play in other leagues sucks badly enough where they could not play defensively to the level that many Serie A teams can.

Some of that might also have to do with the domestic talent available. The best defenders in Serie A are often Italian. The best attackers in Serie A, on the other hand, often aren't.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004

Or Lecce.

Why us? I think it's because of the strengths of our squad. We just don't generally have a talented, playmaking midfield that can execute on the offensive end as well as we can play disruptive, defensive football. So we play to our team's strengths.
Yeah, I suppose you´re right. I certainly hope that we´ll have a good transfer campaign this summer to improve our strengths up front.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004

I would even extend this theory with a corollary that the level of defensive play in other leagues sucks badly enough where they could not play defensively to the level that many Serie A teams can.

Some of that might also have to do with the domestic talent available. The best defenders in Serie A are often Italian. The best attackers in Serie A, on the other hand, often aren't.
yeah ur right but we have exellent attackers wich is Italian like Cassano....

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by rae ] ++

they are right cuz juve is really boring... all those ''referee''&''dope'' affairs ...:angel:

it was very long time ago ... and this eve would be the one we overtake you and reign the top of the serie a table ;):D
yeah 1875 if i am not wrong
dear why dont u celebrate in a milan forum instead of giving us a headache here

erado

Nov 2, 2004
do u want 1-0win or a 4-3loss/3-3draw?... Everyone would love their teams to play attractive football, but no every team can afford that. Capello can only work on what he have..

well, i do blame Moggi for not bringing anyone in January :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)