[Serie A] Messina - Juventus (2 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
To All TRUE Juve fans:

WE ARE JUVENTUS!! its all good... milan might win there game tonight.. but still we will then be level with them.. and we AINT out of the titel race..

Forza Juventus!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
To All TRUE Juve fans:

WE ARE JUVENTUS!! its all good... milan might win there game tonight.. but still we will then be level with them.. and we AINT out of the titel race..

Forza Juventus!
That's the spirit!

Krister

Jan 17, 2005
Not easy to beat Messina at home. They've only lost 2 matches. Good we didn't loose! Better luck on tuesday!See u then! I think we have a good chance against the overpaid team from madrid

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveMafia 4Ever ] ++

U peace of S'hit... I lost money on Juve... A large amount..! And I am pissed... it's a natural behaviour.....! When u lose MONEY!
i hope you'll die with your money next to you.
you are so sad, and you call yourself a juventus fan...
jebo ti ja mater i tvoju vjeru u juventusu cyah...

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Guys

there is always 1game that make's you turn around.

the juve-milan game turned to be negative in our way,
but who knows if we win ore just kick out real madrid from the champions leageu than THAT game will turn around ower season and be back on the winning track!

i still remeber that Real lost 1-5 at home to atletico and than win 2-1 againts us

than real was the favorit and we crush them 3-1

anything can happen en champions leaegue and serie a are 2different leageu's ciao

FORZA JUVE!!!

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
For god´s sake. Hasn´t anybody noticed that (excuse my language) we are a piece of shit team and we don´t deserve to win the league this year ? We can´t produce anything, we can´t score, we have conceded at least one goal per match for god knows how long before this game. We are the reason why people have prejudice towards Italinan football in general, we are ruining it for the other teams who are actually fun to watch which don´t deserve any bashing at all. We are sorry Milan and Inter, we are the only boring club in Italy.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
To All TRUE Juve fans:

Forza Juventus!
Hell Yeah!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paid-off-Ref ] ++
For god´s sake. Hasn´t anybody noticed that (excuse my language) we are a piece of shit team and we don´t deserve to win the league this year ? We can´t produce anything, we can´t score, we have conceded at least one goal per match for god knows how long before this game. We are the reason why people have prejudice towards Italinan football in general, we are ruining it for the other teams who are actually fun to watch which don´t deserve any bashing at all. We are sorry Milan and Inter, we are the only boring to club in Italy.
DISSAGREE!!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
Guys

there is always 1game that make's you turn around.

the juve-milan game turned to be negative in our way,
but who knows if we win ore just kick out real madrid from the champions leageu than THAT game will turn around ower season and be back on the winning track!

i still remeber that Real lost 1-5 at home to atletico and than win 2-1 againts us

than real was the favorit and we crush them 3-1

anything can happen en champions leaegue and serie a are 2different leageu's ciao

FORZA JUVE!!!
THATS RIGHT!!!

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paid-off-Ref ] ++
For god´s sake. Hasn´t anybody noticed that (excuse my language) we are a piece of shit team and we don´t deserve to win the league this year ? We can´t produce anything, we can´t score, we have conceded at least one goal per match for god knows how long before this game. We are the reason why people have prejudice towards Italinan football in general, we are ruining it for the other teams who are actually fun to watch which don´t deserve any bashing at all. We are sorry Milan and Inter, we are the only boring club in Italy.
WTF? If u don`t like the way that we play why do u support Juve??? If u like to see Inter or Milan play better than u like to see Juve play can u support one of them.....ffs u don`t support a teaam if u don`t like the way they play......:groan:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004

DISSAGREE!!
yeah me 2!

some of you guys are stupid

if milan win ore draw ore lose today they will not have more points than uss

why would the scudetto be lost???

you guys are stupid

CORRECTION

VERY STUPID

You would be 2stupid to play in the movie DUMB AND DUMBER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)