[Serie A] Messina - Juventus (15 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Sorry mate, I probably missed that post :)

One of our alums is a VP at SAP, and soon everybody in my class will be competing for an internship there.

The Avatar constantly reminds me that I have to work hard to get a good internship this summer. Boosts my morale, you know
Cool :thumb: Good luck! :)

It's a good moral booster for me too. My sponsoring company are now using SAP enterprise software and if I work hard and graduate soon, I'll be trained by the company and i'll be apart of the IT people responsable for integrating and maintaining the system for the next couple of years maybe.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

U need to have faith in Juve....
i have dear
but ........................................
look at them, they couldnt beat the 2nd worst defence line the serie a , how do u expect them to do so against real

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

i have dear
look at them, they couldnt beat the 2nd worst defence line the serie a , how do u expect them to do so against real
Cuz they are Juve and they are a very strong team stronger than Real lets face it Real has had some very very bad matches this year too.....

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

i have dear
when Juve won the champions leageu in 1996 the lost in serie a againts the last team in serie a

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

when Juve won the champions leageu in 1996 the lost in serie a againts the last team in serie a
keep cheating ur self

and by the way i am a juve fan before even ur father though of bringing u to this world

too old
dont ask about the age

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
u are all so obiective!!
so why the super very strong juve didnt won everything last year?
We are juve its that simple,we will win everything we dont have to worry anymore

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++
u are all so obiective!!
so why the super very strong juve didnt won everything last year?
We are juve its that simple,we will win everything we dont have to worry anymore
and why did the SUPER ULTRA MEGA STRONG REAL MADRID DIDNT WON ANYTHING THE LAST YEAR !!!!

HELOOOOO LAST YEAR IS LAST YEAR !

LAST YEAR JUVE LOOKED VERY DEFFEREND!!!

LAST YEAR GREECE DIDENT EVEN WON 1GAME AT A EUROPEAN CHAMPION SCHIP AND A COUPLE OFF MONTS LATER THEY WIN THE COMPETITION

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)