Serie A: Livorno vs Juventus [Jan 27 2008] (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2003
We were lucky that Livorno didn't get a goal in the first 15 minutes. The first half was our typical crap game, and we only looked comfortable in the second half when they got the red card. There isn't any point in further discussion because we always play the same way... shitty crosses, terrible errors and only a few individuals saving our asses.

THANK YOU ZANETTI, TREZEGUET AND IL CAPITANO.
Perfectly summed up :agree:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Why Del Piero had to play 75 minutes? when we were leading 2-0 at 49th or Livorno were down at 56th? hmm..

It's hard to understand Ranieri, but seems he is learning his mistakes. Even thou we should have took Del Pie out at 56th, he almost got injured..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
- We got the 3 points, and didn't spend too much energy.

- Zanetti is the fucken man :tup: respect...

- The greatest duo of all time was on fire!

- After coming off Ale gave the armband to Trez eventho Neddy and Biri were on, thought that was pretty cool, it's smth new for David. :cool:

- Bring on Inter !!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Belardi - 6
Hasan - 5.5
Legrottaglie - 5
Grygera - 5.5
Molinaro - 5.5
Palladino - 5.5
Nocerino - 5
Zanetti - 8 My man of the match
Nedved - 5.5
Trezeguet - 8
Del Piero - 7

Birindelli - 5.5
Iaquinta - 5

And don't tell me we don't rely on a few individuals to save our asses every single match.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Why Del Piero had to play 75 minutes? when we were leading 2-0 at 49th or Livorno were down at 56th? hmm..

It's hard to understand Ranieri, but seems he is learning his mistakes. Even thou we should have took Del Pie out at 56th, he almost got injured..
hmmmmmm .. Ranieri learning .. seems weird to me .. but ow well !! if you think so :D

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well, after a brutally dark January both on and off the pitch for Juve, this was what we needed. A win on away turf and a beautiful teamwork goal to finnish it off.

My ratings
Bellardi 7
Sali 5
Legro 5.5
Grygera 5.5
Molinaro 5
Neddy 6
Nocerino 5.5
Zanetti 8
Palladino 5
Trez 7
Del Piero 7

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Forza Juve!!!!
Vital 3 points.

Inter next in Coppa....:inter:.....hope we kick em' out....:ultra:

Let's see if wwe get some defenders in the mid-week.

thnx for all the game info live guys.

Dec 26, 2004
Belardi - 5
Hasan - 5.5
Legrottaglie - 5
Grygera - 5.5
Molinaro - 5.5
Palladino - 5.5
Nocerino - 5
Zanetti - 8 My man of the match
Nedved - 5.5
Trezeguet - 8
Del Piero - 7

Birindelli - 5.5
Iaquinta - 5

And don't tell me we don't rely on a few individuals to save our asses every single match.
That so harsh Andy... he saved our ass several times at first half when the score was still 0-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)