[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (28 Viewers)

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I agree with Buffon and Chiellini. Diego has not delivered imo.
I think he has. He has been very alone, he has had no movement in front of him. Imagine what he could do with Eto'o constantly seeking empty spaces as they do.

If I should give him critique, he might have beem to stuck in his position, not going down and not going sideways in the pitch. However, midfielders does not help him, what should he do?

He fights, and makes good passes, and he looks like a great player out there.

He has not been great, but he has delivered. I think Diego has one of the best 3 ratings in 90 percent of his games.

But thats just my opinion....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Name time and place. We could prob hire a couple chimps as interim management, they could be paid in bananas, very cost efficient.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
One of the worst matches in the history of football.
:agree: I didn't see the whole match: - just as well! It was a horrible game! The team did not play 'as a team' at all. I agree with Alen's comments about Diego, but we have squandered all the money, so we will not have a good mercato and we will not be able to afford to buy players that compliment his style of play. However, his presence in the team is keeping Gio out of the team and I have to admit that the lad should be given a fair run (a few games at least) so that he has the chance to prove his worth.

Grosso is just that: - Gross! He has been a spectator and a burden to the rest of the team. We should never have bought him! People are beginning to wish that we had Moli back! :eek: What they really want is more effort from the players, 'cos Moli did try even though he 'wasn't good enough'. Melo has disappointed too! However even some of the other players seemed uninterested in playing (to the best of their ability) and this was frustrating those who did try.

We seriously lack width when we play, which means the opposition only has to 'bunch' in the middle to thwart our attacks and that is what they are doing. Playing people out of position was also weird. Was that due to injuries? God, I miss Camo!

Is it just me, or did the players seem to be more interested in passing the ball every time they got within shooting distance, instead of trying to score a goal? There were several times I was screaming 'shoot, shoot!' and the player passed the ball instead. It was like they didn't want to score. Which leads to the question; - why? Why didn't they want to go for goal? Why was it left to Legro to equalize? The attackers and midfielders didn't seem to be interested. Is it their way of saying something to the BoD?

Bod is an appropriate name for them, I think! :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's time to open a conspiracy thread about the demise of juventus....

Then everyone can post their theories...best theory gets 5,000,000 bank. :shifty:

Jan 14, 2010
If we're going to keep Diego then Melo and Amauri must go. I have been hearing about this brazilian Juventus where the 3 have form their own group, this is not Juve.

My heart is killing me to see Giovinco rotting on the bench when I know he's Juve's best player. I think he need to rock the boat and ask for a transfer and go to a team that will appreciate his talents so the world can see this guy, given the chance have the potential of being the worlds best player. He would do great things for a team like Man United teaming up with Rooney. Since Juve don't seem to know what jewel they have.

Del Piero, Trez, Canna, Grosso, Zebina, Grygera, Amauri, Camoranesi and Legro have all got to go they're all done, washed up players who can't compete anymore in modern day football, it's just too fast for them as they are all too slow. That is why we are always 2nd best everytime we play a strong team in Europe we need a new cycle of young talents.

blanc and secco can also sack themsleves along with the biggest clown of them all john elkann, I hate them all. Give me Andrea Agnelli, Moggi, Giraudo and Bettega.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Of course the Brazilians will hang out together. What, you think that's unnatural? You get that in all international clubs.

And besides, I can't say Amauri has received many welcomes to Italian citizenship by supposed Italians.

Jan 14, 2010
I'm not saying it like how you think, what i ment is they seem to be keeping to themselves at all times, doing that will not help the team. I look at Gigi and I swear if Juve don't make the CL things will get even worse because Gigi look set to leave. Tell me...who want to come to a disfunctional team? young superstars now want to go to CL teams and by the look at things Juventus will definately not make the CL for next season.

If I was incharge of Juve; Buffon, Giovinco, Marchisio, Sissoko, Diego, Marchisio, Caceres, De Ceglie and Candreva would have been the only players staying on for next season the rest of them would all be gone as soon as the season is finished.

I hope Lippi will not return, I don't want anymore Italian coach, they're not good enough with their 80s tactics and I don't want benitez either, give me Frank Rjikaard a coach who will actually train the team to play some attractive attacking football.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If I was incharge of Juve; Buffon, Giovinco, Marchisio, Sissoko, Diego, Marchisio, Caceres, De Ceglie and Candreva would have been the only players staying on for next season the rest of them would all be gone as soon as the season is finished.
:sergio: We are not Real Madrid we can't replace half our team every summer

Jan 14, 2010
:sergio: We are not Real Madrid we can't replace half our team every summer
I didn't say go out and buy players cost 50 million, Bonucci, Criscito, Kjaer, Palladino and Pazzini. Put that with some of our primavera players who are tearing up the youth tournament and we can actually feel like we are building a team for the future. Juve of the 70s build with young players and I hate inter but don't forget the Grande Inter of the 60s build from their youth team too. I know I will get maximum effort every week from young hungry players who actually want to play for the Juventus shirt.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
I'm not saying it like how you think, what i ment is they seem to be keeping to themselves at all times, doing that will not help the team. I look at Gigi and I swear if Juve don't make the CL things will get even worse because Gigi look set to leave. Tell me...who want to come to a disfunctional team? young superstars now want to go to CL teams and by the look at things Juventus will definately not make the CL for next season.

I hope Lippi will not return, I don't want anymore Italian coach, they're not good enough with their 80s tactics and I don't want benitez either, give me Frank Rjikaard a coach who will actually train the team to play some attractive attacking football.
Are you sure u want this headless chicken to stay?

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
I didn't say go out and buy players cost 50 million, Bonucci, Criscito, Kjaer, Palladino and Pazzini. Put that with some of our primavera players who are tearing up the youth tournament and we can actually feel like we are building a team for the future. Juve of the 70s build with young players and I hate inter but don't forget the Grande Inter of the 60s build from their youth team too. I know I will get maximum effort every week from young hungry players who actually want to play for the Juventus shirt.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)