[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (4 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't like you anymore.
then I'm just gonna have to fack you till you love me phaggot.

You know I wasn't serious about Chiellini. At least not completely, He is a top defender but I feel he needs to smarten up still. I am not happy with some of his decision making.

btw I think we would do much better with a kjaer-bonucci partnership in the back.
Chiellini is a world class defender that has proven himself on both club level ,and International level against the best players in the world. He would start for alot of top teams. Kjaer and Bonucci are not on the same level yet, and there is a chance they never will be.

Jan 14, 2010
Now that I have thought about it, I would put Cheillini back to his natural position at LB and give him the assignment of man-marking the opposition best player, he seems to excel at that.

Caceres-Bonucci-Kjaer-Cheillini

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why did you post this in the match thread?

Anyway, Chiellini's right and best position is a CB and we should not move him anyhow. Caceres is not a RB and we should not buy him while Bonucci is overrated.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Pazzini is a really good paocher goalscorer, his movement and positioning is also great. he put himself into very good scoring position and with our creative players playing behind him he has the potential to score 20+ goals per season
Good poacher? No. Over hyped and priced, yeah.

Good movement and positioning? Just how? He's always in the box, there's no good movement in his play anyhow.

We have creative players? Wait, you mean those who are either always injured or just not playing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)