[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (33 Viewers)

OP
SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #89
    Buffon
    Canna Chiellini
    Caceres ..................................DeCeglie
    Candreva.......Melo
    Diego
    Giovinco ..................Del Piero
    Amauri​

Maybe Immobile for Amauri

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I try.
    Buffon
    Canna Chiellini
    Caceres ..................................DeCeglie
    Candreva.......Melo
    Diego
    Giovinco ..................Del Piero
    Amauri​

Maybe Immobile for Amauri
    That is the same formation I posted. :stuckup:(with Amauri your only exception to being different than mine) Do you have Amauri for tactical reasons like chesting the ball for his teammates or the occasional header pass? :D I took him out and replaced him so maybe we can get a goal, at least that was the reasoning behind mine.
    Hey....I wasn't talking about your height:D

BLOOOOOM!

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    OH, so after 87 useless scoreless minutes then Immobile will have his "Rudy" moment for approx 3 mins....great.

OP
    SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #99
    That is the same formation I posted. :stuckup:(with Amauri your only exception to being different than mine) Do you have Amauri for tactical reasons like chesting the ball for his teammates or the occasional header pass? :D I took him out and replaced him so maybe we can get a goal, at least that was the reasoning behind mine.
    I post this one since weeks :stuckup: And no it's nothing like yours. You want 4231, I want 433, to make you understand it better:

Buffon
    Caceres Canna Chiellini DeCeglie
    Candreva Diego Melo
    Giovinco Immobile Del Piero

I just showed their places on the field instead of just posting a flat formation;)
    I don't want Amauri to be honest, he should take a brake on the bench, should do him good. I just didn't want to get the Amauri lovers jump around on me:p Immobile has his confidence and skill together to play and score. That was so good to see our Primavera today, their attacking play was a joy to watch. Especially Esposito.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)