[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (2 Viewers)

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
It's seemed that Melo is ok.
But in any case we'll have only one DM, so i cant see options except 4-1-2-1-2/4-4-2 diamond.
Can't imagine 4-2-3-1 with Morrone in starting XI.

Jul 2, 2006
This team(not Juventus) has managed to kill my interest in football. When we score I don't react, when we lose i don't feel angry anymore. Quite an achievement! if we don't start winning immediately we will miss cl spot and that means another 5 year without Juventus.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Zacc said: “The strikers played a little too close together and I think at times Diego needs to go wide where he can find more space.”

I think he'll use his 3-4-3 against Livorno. Something like this:

Caceres(Legro) - Cannavaro - Chiellini

Brazzo - Melo - Candreva - PDC

Diego - DP(Gio)

Amauri​

With one of Diego and DP(Gio) drifting to the wings when needed leaving the other one with Candreva at the middle. It all depends on the availability of players though.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Zacc said: “The strikers played a little too close together and I think at times Diego needs to go wide where he can find more space.”

I think he'll use his 3-4-3 against Livorno. Something like this:

Caceres(Legro) - Cannavaro - Chiellini

Brazzo - Melo - Candreva - PDC

Diego - DP(Gio)

Amauri​

With one of Diego and DP(Gio) drifting to the wings when needed leaving the other one with Candreva at the middle. It all depends on the availability of players though.
Doubt that Del Piero would give maximum from that position,last 6 years he can't play that position good as he did it before.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Doubt that Del Piero would give maximum from that position,last 6 years he can't play that position good as he did it before.
Yet, he was used in that position on numerous occasions. Depends on Giovinco, if he's fit and ready, he'll be given a chance if Zacc has a functioning brain. Zacc system needs a player like Gio.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Yet, he was used in that position on numerous occasions. Depends on Giovinco, if he's fit and ready, he'll be given a chance if Zacc has a functioning brain. Zacc system needs a player like Gio.
Of course and that's the main fact that gives me some hope to watch Giovinco playing more often .

But Seven Plus One (SP1), doubt we're gonna have 3 defenders.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We will have problem with 3-4-3 since our wide players are pathetic. not even equal with Genoa and Napoli.
We'll have problems with any system at the moment. Our available starting 11 aren't that good. Until Trez, IQ and Camo return, we'll have problems with any system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)