[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (5 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Don't doubt anything my friend, this team is so helpless that they'll try everything to bring the 3 points.
In that case, why the hell haven't we seen a 4-2-3-1 in ages?

I guess it's just to do with Camo and Gio not being fit, and us afraid to field youngsters. Damn shame..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok, so I take it then Grosso back at LB, DC will push to the mid since Sissoko is suspended for yellows and Gio will as always sit calmly on the bench and watch another match of his life dissipate before his very eyes.

When will trez/iq be back?

Thanks Gio.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
That's probably it Hus.

Don't think any other players are back from injury for next game, but Gio.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need a win and we need goals so I'm going out on the limb here:

Buffon

Caceres(Zdenek)-Cannavaro(Legro)-Chiellini-De Ceglie(Grosso)

Candreva-Melo(Sali)

Giovinco-Diego-Del Piero(Yago)

Paolucci(Immobile/Amauri)​

~Before you know-it-alls bash my lineup, hear me out:

1.) I want to see my wingbacks push forward and work off the AMs.
2.) I want to see Candreva sit back and collect the ball from Melo and see how well he can orchestrate an attack with 3 AMs to feed off him. (regista style)
3.) It's time Giovinco plays a damn game.
4.) I know its risky playing youth, but we are playing Livorno so IMO the risk is not all that bad as long as we are able to control the game like we did against Lazio.
5.) Melo played well and as long as Candreva is feeding off him and getting available then Melo has a nice short option to someone who can get the ball and control it nicely with confidence.
6.) When needed DP can push up to opt as a second striker.
7.) I would like to see Yago and Immobile in this game if possible as subs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's probably it Hus.

Don't think any other players are back from injury for next game, but Gio.
So be it. Now is the time to play youth. God knows they are dying to play. What is the point of bringing them back from loan if we aren't going to use them when the time is right?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ok, so I take it then Grosso back at LB, DC will push to the mid since Sissoko is suspended for yellows and Gio will as always sit calmly on the bench and watch another match of his life dissipate before his very eyes.

When will trez/iq be back?

Thanks Gio.
You're welcome Hus.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Giovinco I think.

Poulsen and Camo are long term injured and I wouldn't even think of playing Poulsen.
He was our most consistent midfielder in the first half of this season until he got injured. He didn't set the pitch on fire, but he got the job done.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I really like that line-up Hus, but Del Piero doesn't seem to do well playing a bit further out wide. Remember that game away to Bordeaux? I know you want him to drift to the middle or play as a SS, but unless Ciro told him to be a winger that game back then, it didn't really work out.

I'd either opt for Marrone in Candreva's spot and make him play AMR, Gio back to his 'usual' AML, or play one of the kids in Del Piero's position. ( Iago, Rossi.. )

I'm just really confused and wondering where Candreva would do best right now if I'm honest.

Anyway, I doubt Zac will go for youth, but I'd definitely welcome it. We need to try a different formation at least, and judging on his latest interview ( check his thread ) he's going to change a few things. :xfinger:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
icεmαή;2344447 said:
He was our most consistent midfielder in the first half of this season until he got injured. He didn't set the pitch on fire, but he got the job done.
That's the problem, we have several players that don't set the pitch on fire and getting their job done means they should only appear.
For me,enough of Poulsens Tiagos and Almirones if you know what I mean.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We are, I'm fairly confident. And I haven't been confident about a win in ages, so mark my words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)