[Serie A] Livorno 0-2 JUVENTUS (Nov. 24th 2013) (56 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Asamoah

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Rating
JuventusPaul Pogba (MC)
JuventusArturo Vidal (DC)
JuventusFernando Llorente (FW)
JuventusAndrea Pirlo (MC)
JuventusKwadwo Asamoah (DML)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Joking aside that was a typical "conserving energy" performance where we really had control in the first half but without extra running and pressure. Livorno made the job easier anyway with their approach. Once we stepped up the pace in the second they had no match. What is great about this is that we did all this with many players missing. The most positive thing that I will take from this match is the fact that Conte is really keeping Tevez - Llorente on especially in a match were rotation could have been done. Every minute with these two together counts for something in developing the partnership that is most logical in our starting lineup. Pogba being the beast he is was not surprising.

Buffon 6.5

Caceres 6.5
Vidal 7
Chiellini 6.5

Padoin 6
Pogba 7.5
Pirlo 7
Marchisio 6.5
Asamoah 7

Tevez 6.5
Llorente 7

Vucinic, Quagliarella, Peluso 6

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Great second half, amazing result. As for me Vidal is MOM, being able to play like this in another position is incredible. That block in the 2v3 situation was outstanding.
On the counters I would say it was more Livorno's sucking than we recovering. Worst counter attacking. They actually are worse than us in countering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)