[Serie A] Livorno 0-2 JUVENTUS (Nov. 24th 2013) (4 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Asamoah

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Do you guys know about Paolo Maldini ?

Nearly never made a tackle, despite beeing defender. He had good positionning and just held off defenders, covering the area. Leaving the tackeling to expendable players, like midfielders. (expendable as, if he tackles and misses, he doesnt leave a big gap in his back)

Well, i heard this maldini guy was quite good !

What marchisio does mostly, is world class positionning, forcing the player to do a 1v1, wich they never do, or move away/pass away.
Because of this, he allways had more interceptions then tackles
:facepalm2:
or you could have just said that he is not in good form

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Pogba Tevez and llorente are forming a superb bond together and i would like to see it in champions league as well. maybe in a 4-3-1-2 with:

Buffon
Litchsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Caceres
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pogba
Llorente Tevez​

Dec 24, 2012
I hope with almost all our rivals stumbling (Inter, Fiorentina, Napoli) this giornata some of our fans here appreciate the consistency we have been able to achieve and stop focusing negatively on how we play unattractive football at times.

No other team in Italy has had the consistency of Juve these past few years.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I won the team three points. You guys all owe me ahaha
As weird as it sounds, maybe yes u had a hand on the win :lol:

I hope with almost all our rivals stumbling (Inter, Fiorentina, Napoli) this giornata some of our fans here appreciate the consistency we have been able to achieve and stop focusing negatively on how we play unattractive football at times.

No other team in Italy has had the consistency of Juve these past few years.
If you take in consideration that only an unreal and fantastic chain of results from roma has prevented us from getting to the first spot earleir.. yeh is impressive... also because of our rivals getting stronger andmore eager to beat us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)