[Serie A] Livorno 0-2 JUVENTUS (Nov. 24th 2013) (2 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Asamoah

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is one good win even we do not play spectacular .
I noticed these things.Padoin is definitely,but definitely not a Juve material.He is a Atalanta,Chievo,Sassuolo ..... material but no way a Juve material.He is sooo predictable and a average player.All he knows is to go on right side with an ultra predictable move and a less than average pass.Bad,bad,bad.
Also Marchisio is so out of form it is unbeliavable .No power,no dribbling, nothing.I like him but this is only a shade of real Marchisio.At this moment Arturo is our best player.He can play everywhere.Bravo Arturo.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
This is one good win even we do not play spectacular .
I noticed these things.Padoin is definitely,but definitely not a Juve material.He is a Atalanta,Chievo,Sassuolo ..... material but no way a Juve material.He is sooo predictable and a average player.All he knows is to go on right side with an ultra predictable move and a less than average pass.Bad,bad,bad.
Also Marchisio is so out of form it is unbeliavable .No power,no dribbling, nothing.I like him but this is only a shade of real Marchisio.At this moment Arturo is our best player.He can play everywhere.Bravo Arturo.
Pado did good today. Great squad player.

I dont care how Marchi looks on the field, we are having a great run of games since he started playing more.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pado did good today. Great squad player.

I dont care how Marchi looks on the field, we are having a great run of games since he started playing more.
Padoin is everything but not a great squad player .Not for Juve.For some other teams maybe but not for us.He is so predictable and his skills are questionable .Not to mention his defensive efforts.
As I pointed out.I am very fond of Claudio but his current form is low,low .....

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Padoin is everything but not a great squad player .Not for Juve.For some other teams maybe but not for us.He is so predictable and his skills are questionable .Not to mention his defensive efforts.
As I pointed out.I am very fond of Claudio but his current form is low,low .....
The guy is like the third RWB in the squad and never complains. We cant have Dani Alves on the bench. He does his job good.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Great win after a weak 1st half,and what an important victory!!!add to that yesterday's results and it's a great weekend!!!

Missed Juve so much!!after this INTL break...

And Vidal was huge,but i hope we won't need him there anymore(CB)...Llorente and Tevez:tup:

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now let's smash the Danes!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The guy is like the third RWB in the squad and never complains. We cant have Dani Alves on the bench. He does his job good.
He is in no position to complains because he is so average.Thats why he is on the bench.He never does his job good but if you think so thats it ,its up to you.He is way average player.Again,no Juve material

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
this stat prove that marchisio is out of form, how is it possible when a player didnt any tackles and dribbles we still insist on good play of him?
Do you guys know about Paolo Maldini ?

Nearly never made a tackle, despite beeing defender. He had good positionning and just held off defenders, covering the area. Leaving the tackeling to expendable players, like midfielders. (expendable as, if he tackles and misses, he doesnt leave a big gap in his back)

Well, i heard this maldini guy was quite good !

What marchisio does mostly, is world class positionning, forcing the player to do a 1v1, wich they never do, or move away/pass away.
Because of this, he allways had more interceptions then tackles

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He had 4 interceptions today and usually it's 2-3 per match. Definitely something to brag about.

If the emphasis of his game are interceptions than I must say he's not excelling neither in that department.

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
Do you guys know about Paolo Maldini ?

Nearly never made a tackle, despite beeing defender. He had good positionning and just held off defenders, covering the area. Leaving the tackeling to expendable players, like midfielders. (expendable as, if he tackles and misses, he doesnt leave a big gap in his back)

Well, i heard this maldini guy was quite good !

What marchisio does mostly, is world class positionning, forcing the player to do a 1v1, wich they never do, or move away/pass away.
Because of this, he allways had more interceptions then tackles
these are just justificans. not eveyone contend with his performance. in addition these two players arenot comaparble. dont try buy credit for marchisio by using similaities with maldini/

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
if anyone wants to watch the goals again without searching in the match-day-thread:

[video=dailymotion;x17kovr]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17kovr_1-0_auto[/video]
[video=dailymotion;x17kpay]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17kpay_2-0_auto[/video]

thx to alex-444 for posting them :)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4373362 said:
Pogba - 4 tackles, 2 interceptions, 88% passing, 5 succesful dribbles, 1 assist

Juventino[RUS];4373407 said:
Marchisio - 4 interceptions, 83% passing, 0 tackles, 0 dribbles
Those stats are incomplete.
Pogba - 77% tactical flow
Marchisio - 84% tactical flow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)