[Serie A] Livorno 0-2 JUVENTUS (Nov. 24th 2013) (27 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Asamoah

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
On the counters I would say it was more Livorno's sucking than we recovering. Worst counter attacking. They actually are worse than us in countering.
Yeah, we were lucky they had the brainless Emeghara on most of them, as we were being incredibly stupid in losing the ball.

That first goal was massive, got us out of a bad period and we just controlled it from there. In these games scoring first and preferably early just changes the game completely, simply because of how the opposition is setting up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He's very skillful for a big man aswell, he's quickly proving me wrong, he's looking fantastic and Conte once again proves what a great man manager he is.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Yeah, we were lucky they had the brainless Emeghara on most of them, as we were being incredibly stupid in losing the ball.

That first goal was massive, got us out of a bad period and we just controlled it from there. In these games scoring first and preferably early just changes the game completely, simply because of how the opposition is setting up.
:agree: I remember when we used to roll over in such games. That said we were extremely lucky on 2 occasions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)