[Serie A] Livorno 0-2 JUVENTUS (Nov. 24th 2013) (75 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Asamoah

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What is up with Peluso this season? I mean, I know he hasn't been stellar as a CB, but playing Vidal out of position against a relegation candidate and in front of an important CL match (it's Kopenhagen, but it's still damn important)?
This guy has only played 96 minutes this season ffs.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I woild rather play Peluso in defence and Vidal in midfield.Not because he is weak in defence but because he is more dangereus in attack-midfield

cremains

Mar 22, 2010
What is up with Peluso this season? I mean, I know he hasn't been stellar as a CB, but playing Vidal out of position against a relegation candidate and in front of an important CL match (it's Kopenhagen, but it's still damn important)?
This guy has only played 96 minutes this season ffs.
I agree with you 100%
I don't understand how Conte doesn't rest important players before a huge CL game.
Let's just trust him! :)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I woild rather play Peluso in defence and Vidal in midfield.Not because he is weak in defence but because he is more dangereus in attack-midfield
To play 3 at the back we need a sweeper who can pass in the middle. None of Chiellini, Caceres or Peluso are suited to that.

The option to play Peluso would be to have 4 at the back but we don't have any RBs available for that.

I'm sure Vidal has played there for Chile.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In the 3-5-2 it needs someone who can play the ball in that sweeper role, neither Chiellini or Peluso can do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)