[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (47 Viewers)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
There is absolutely no way Capello will field a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 formation. No way...

However I think it would be a wise move to make Diamoutene's life hard by fielding both the ressurected Del Piero and strong Zlatan.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
would love to think so but capello will be true to form and put the zlatan on and then ask alex to save the team in the second half

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++
would love to think so but capello will be true to form and put the zlatan on and then ask alex to save the team in the second half
The times Ibra was benched this season and came in we turned the game, so it goes both ways.

But anyhow I believe it can be good for Juve, Ibra and the game if he gets benched next game. Can´t find the time to explain why right now...

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
why have we buyed gladstone???

at first i was so happy we buyed(ore loned bhu) this player because he was on of the best players in the under 20wc.

but in 10Juve game's he have played nadda and maybe 1time on the bench?

i dont get it we buy promissing players and dont let them play .

i wanne see gladstone and why not againts lecce?
who knows maybe this guy is worldclass ,inmagine we sell this player at milan ore another big team and he will shine :down:
and same gows for balzaretti!
play with al the players and than and only than we have good bench players but if we let them on the bench without playing and than someone is injured and we have to play barca ore another team , than its too late because look at mutu he gets playing time when we are 2-0 down in bayern why dont you start with him than he would have more confidence!

my team!

--------------Abbiati(yea i miss buffon 2 :down: )
balzaretti------Gladstone della valentina!ore kovac-canna-zambro
-----------------------------emerson-------------------------------------
Camoranesi----------------------------------Nedved-------------
---------------------------Mutu----------------------------------
-------------------Delpiero-----Trezeguet-------------

i give some rest to thuram because he needs this sinds he is back with le bleus, and sinds viera is injured we put mutu on mid ,maybe its somehow attacking but its lecce we need to attack againts them because they have very good attackers and if you defent againts them we will concede so we must attack because we have the best attackers on this world and i give gladstone and bazaretti some playing time and i also would be happy with kovac in defends

Ciao FORZA JUVE!

SIAMO PIU FORTE! :strong:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
would like to see how gladstone copes but when the jell is capello gonna give chielinni a chance to shine? it would be so easy to push zambrotta to right back as he is right footed and let the youngster play,he was excellent last season for fiorentina so he can handle serie a but he needs to play at some point

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Indeed Vinni. I will watch the match on FSC for a change, as hopefully Max Bretos will be the commentator and he's usually very good at it...much better than those compatriot dunderheads over at Gol TV.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++
Indeed Vinni. I will watch the match on FSC for a change, as hopefully Max Bretos will be the commentator and he's usually very good at it...much better than those compatriot dunderheads over at Gol TV.
:LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)