[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (6 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Lets see If mr. cap will have the balls to bench his sweetheart.
not likely he will be distracted while writing out the team sheet with the sound of zlatanslurping and gagging:devil::lick:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++

not likely he will be distracted while writing out the team sheet with the sound of zlatan slurping and gagging:devil::lick:

sorry to quote myself but capello must select him so he does not have to return the favour:eek:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Lets see If mr. cap will have the balls to bench his sweetheart.
sorry but i think cap is the sweetheart, the swede is way too big and strong to be the ***** :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++

but that is why zlatan has you:devil:

because im an even bigger swedish man? thats what i like to hear! :D

just check out the "Juventus Players Cocks" thread

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
Del piero and mutu should play as both nedved and Zlatan are struggling badly, if as capello likes to remind us that he plays players based on their form, and Abbiati ****ing scares me, anyone see that tame header he couldn't even catch from messina in the last couple of mins?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

I owe you one. :)

One of these days a bunch of us norCals are going to have to find a sportsbar with a big TV to watch a match together.

Thanks again. :)
no problem, yea but the only bars that will ever show juve are in san francisco, and as far as i know they only show games against english teams. i dont know any that specifically show juve :(

not to mention, your usally too surrounded with drunken irish people to see the tv :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)