[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (51 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

no problem, yea but the only bars that will ever show juve are in san francisco, and as far as i know they only show games against english teams. i dont know any that specifically show juve :(

not to mention, your usally too surrounded with drunken irish people to see the tv :D
:LOL:

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg?

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i can easily take BART into the city, but im a little scared because last time the train was searched by the BART police, all in like swat gear with their machine guns out :frown:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

:LOL:

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg?
It's too sad to speak of, I'm afraid. Even in North Beach. I can't tell you how pathetic it was when I went to the Steps of Rome, ready to catch the late game between Juve and Roma a couple of seasons ago (the one that ended 2-2). The turnout was pathetic, and the employees could care less if they had the infomercial channel on instead.

I just haven't found many reliable places to see Juve games. But there are a couple of places to catch a Serie A match from time to time.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
i can easily take BART into the city, but im a little scared because last time the train was searched by the BART police, all in like swag gear with their machine guns out :frown:
Greg has his own gear? I'm jealous :mad:

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
Come on Juventus... at least break the record of straight wins in the league... currently held by joint biaconeri... 8 wins .... make it 9 juve.... u can do it!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004

no problem, yea but the only bars that will ever show juve are in san francisco, and as far as i know they only show games against english teams. i dont know any that specifically show juve :(

not to mention, your usally too surrounded with drunken irish people to see the tv :D
ESPN and the likes(star sports) are sooo biased, its annoying. Everytime I see the commercial "ESPN's Extensive Live coverage of Champions League Action/Football" and etc..I feel like I wanna Puke...
They don't really cover the Chamions League. They only cover "Premiership teams in the Champions League!!".....International my @$$

Last week, starsports was advertising showing that they will televise Bayern vs. Juve match. All of a sudden when I was waiting for the game to begin, I saw it was Arsenal playing. WTF?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

ESPN and the likes(star sports) are sooo biased, its annoying. Everytime I see the commercial "ESPN's Extensive Live coverage of Champions League Action/Football" and etc..I feel like I wanna Puke...
They don't really cover the Chamions League. They only cover "Premiership teams in the Champions League!!".....International my @$$

Last week, starsports was advertising showing that they will televise Bayern vs. Juve match. All of a sudden when I was waiting for the game to begin, I saw it was Arsenal playing. WTF?
As far as ESPN is concerned, it's a business nothing to gripe about... the vast majority of the audience is interested in premiership, so i wouldn't say they're biased they just cater to the demographic that makes them the most dough...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

As far as ESPN is concerned, it's a business nothing to gripe about... the vast majority of the audience is interested in premiership, so i wouldn't say they're biased they just cater to the demographic that makes them the most dough...
but the reason why they are interested in the premiership is because they were brainwashed from the get-go.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zé Tahir ] ++
FSC is a joke :LOL:
they were showing some college game while the Champions League was happening. How pathetic.
Correct me if I'm wrong, however with ESPN having the rights to the CL I dont think FSC can obtain them. I sure as hell wish FSC would obtain the rights..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)