[Serie A] Lecce vs. Juventus (81 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
-----------Crapiatti
Zambro- Kovac- Canna- Chiellini
---- Camo- Emerson- Gianni
------------Mutu
--------Zlatan- Del Piero

my formation!
What???
Gianni?
Chiellini?
Look at my lineup...;)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Abbiati

Pessotto---Kovac----Cannavaro----Zambrotta

Camoranesi---Emeson----Nedved------Mutu

Trezeguet---Del Piero.
Nice to see Neddy and Adrian attacking together

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Abbiati

Trezeguet---Del Piero

I think with this formation we will score many goals and create lots of chances, but lets be realistic, our coach is fabio capello, and u know that he is practically in love with zlatan, ibrahimovic will start even though he is playing rubbish, and i hope im wrong but i can see him benching del piero again

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++

my team

abbiatti

blasi canna kovac zambro

camo emo mutu neddy

DP Trez
i think blasi deserves to keep his place thought he was unfairly taken off against bayern along with camo. as i said before im not sure which way would be best but you could switch mutu and neddy or even mutu and camo

although zlatan has been poor latley it would not bother me greatly if he was included ahead of trez but del piero should start. but zlatan needs a good kicking to raise his game

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Il Re ] ++
Abbiati

Trezeguet---Del Piero

I think with this formation we will score many goals and create lots of chances, but lets be realistic, our coach is fabio capello, and u know that he is practically in love with zlatan, ibrahimovic will start even though he is playing rubbish, and i hope im wrong but i can see him benching del piero again
Me too, mate.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
well if he does not start him any form he has shown in the last few matches will be lost, but if he starts and plays well he will continue to grow and rediscover himself,, how about another free kick goal.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Abbiati

Trezeguet---Del Piero.
good formation azzuri.

But i think to play this one we will have to disregard the line in midfield and switch to a diamond, like the one milan have.with neddy behind the strikers.
But i dont think that capello would start with this formation, too offensive minded for old skool like him.
Good to have pessoto there cuz he pushes to the offense more than manuele.If balzaretti could play it would be great.

i think it would be something like this:

abbiati
pessoto-----thuram(kovac)-----canna-------zambro
camo------emo------gianni(blasi)-----neddy-----
------zlatan(sadly)------alex

forzaa juveee :fero:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Well, after the dissapointment in Germany this team needs to forget that stupid night and continue the 100% record in Serie A. I expect Paddy to return to the lineup because of his positive response in training.

I wouldn't underestimate Lecce. They may not be strong right now but they have the best youth sector in Italy at the moment and they would just love to break our record attempts.

This is my team -->

Abbiati (I miss Buffon)

Blasi - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Vieira - Emerson - Nedved

Del Piero - Ibrahimovic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)