[Serie A] Lecce 0-1 JUVENTUS (8-Jan-2012) (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Cosmi also blamed the ball-boy by calling him a Juventino because he was giving the ball away too quickly to Chiello. :lol:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Vidal: 5; Marchisio: 6

Controversial
retarded rating.

I would like to hear why the ref didn't think it was a penalty.

He can't have thought Oddo got the ball, so he presumably he thought Vucinic dived.

But he didn't book Vucinic for diving, so what was he thinking?
I guess he thought Mirko was out of bounds and therefore not part of the play?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Lol, it's impossible not to notice. That's why his pass acuracy yesterday was 68% while the Lecce keeper has less than 40%. And he's not just "passing more" but he tends to pass whenever possible. No more long balls from the keeper and Amauri fighting to get them.
Buffon and the back four pass to each other all the time.
Buffon has the highest pass success (85.3%) from any GK in the top 5 leagues.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lol, it's impossible not to notice. That's why his pass acuracy yesterday was 68% while the Lecce keeper has less than 40%. And he's not just "passing more" but he tends to pass whenever possible. No more long balls from the keeper and Amauri fighting to get them.
Buffon and the back four pass to each other all the time.
And whenever Buffon does hit the ball, it's precisely addressed to someone. Meaning our defensive player are specifically innstructed not to blindly clear the ball unless absolutely necessary.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Bonucci had 11 long passes...7 hit the target. Good enough for me so all of u need to calm down. We love to over exaggerate on tuz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)