[Serie A] Lecce 0-1 JUVENTUS (8-Jan-2012) (1 Viewer)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Buffon 6.5
Licht 6
Barza 6.5
Bonehead 5
Chiellini 5.5
Vidal 5
Pirlo 5
Marchisio 6.5
Pepe 6
Quag 5.5 (doesn't really mean much though)
Vucinic 6.75

Matri 6.5

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
[video=vimeo;34771871]http://vimeo.com/34771871[/video]
Fuck BeRGonzi
It's not just that we were not given the penalty, but Oddo was on a yellow from the 39th minute and this was gonna be his second yellow. It should have been a penalty and a red card with 30 minutes to go. Instead we had to worry till the very end and risk not winning.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would like to hear why the ref didn't think it was a penalty.

He can't have thought Oddo got the ball, so he presumably he thought Vucinic dived.

But he didn't book Vucinic for diving, so what was he thinking?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
It's not just that we were not given the penalty, but Oddo was on a yellow from the 39th minute and this was gonna be his second yellow. It should have been a penalty and a red card with 30 minutes to go. Instead we had to worry till the very end and risk not winning.
This.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
I would like to hear why the ref didn't think it was a penalty.

He can't have thought Oddo got the ball, so he presumably he thought Vucinic dived.

But he didn't book Vucinic for diving, so what was he thinking?
he may think vucinic slip the ball :sergio:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Pepe with the same pass accuracy as Buffon :lol:

The gks always have the worst pass accuracy due to shooting the ball forward after the breaks. It rarely happens a player to have the same or worse accuracy than the goalkeeper.
Have you noticed how Buffon is passing the ball more often under Conte?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Have you noticed how Buffon is passing the ball more often under Conte?
Lol, it's impossible not to notice. That's why his pass acuracy yesterday was 68% while the Lecce keeper has less than 40%. And he's not just "passing more" but he tends to pass whenever possible. No more long balls from the keeper and Amauri fighting to get them.
Buffon and the back four pass to each other all the time.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Lol, it's impossible not to notice. That's why his pass acuracy yesterday was 68% while the Lecce keeper has less than 40%. And he's not just "passing more" but he tends to pass whenever possible. No more long balls from the keeper and Amauri fighting to get them.
Buffon and the back four pass to each other all the time.
I like that the defenders are doing it, but I feel like the attackers are passing TOO much at times. Especially in front of the goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)