Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (15 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
for you to have watched the game and say tiago didn't impress you at all means you either hate the guy or know nothing about football period..
Actually no.. I don't hate Tiago at all. I was happy that he came to Juve (not at that price though).. I am not blaming him, I am just saying he didnot impress me. He ran alot never the less, still TIAGO is a person who is supposed to have to spark our midfield with his creativity and I did not see that last night. Infact, as I said before, most of his passes were either wrong or weak.
Maybe he lacks match fitness, but he wasn't impressive last night.

And unlike you I won't jump saying no u are the one who doesn't know anything about football because this is ur opinion.
If you think Tiago played well, then good for you.

Please don't question my knowledge about football or Juve again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at seeing 6 players (Zebina, Giorgio, Molinaro, Legro and our 2 DMs to some extent) getting owned by 2 players (Rocchi and Pandev)

and Credit for the midfield getting organized in the 2nd half, but I think had Mundygai not gotten injured (he looked in pain in both in the end of the 1st half and all of the second half) he would have caused alot of problems for us. We are lucky he got injured.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
still TIAGO is a person who is supposed to have to spark our midfield with his creativity and I did not see that last night.
How the hell can Tiago light up the match after playing only 90 minutes in the last month coming in during the second half of the game? He's not fucking Maradona. We only had 37% of the possession in the match and Tiago created two opportunities that should have been finished, especially by Trezeguet.

It might be your opinion, but I think your opinion is simply wrong.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
How the hell can Tiago light up the match after playing only 90 minutes in the last month coming in during the second half of the game? He's not fucking Maradona. We only had 37% of the possession in the match and Tiago created two opportunities that should have been finished, especially by Trezeguet.

It might be your opinion, but I think your opinion is simply wrong.
Probelm with the Tiago situation is the price on his head. Most will crucify him because they feel his performance should match his price. It's obvious that Ranieri
has an issue with Tiago but hopefully after Neddy's injury Ranieri will be forced to field Tiago. The only thing we can all hope for is that he finds his feet quickly and delivers the goods. God knows we need him now moreso as Camo is out.
Good luck Tiago.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah,Molinaro was on fire yesterday.
;) :lol:

Probelm with the Tiago situation is the price on his head. Most will crucify him because they feel his performance should match his price. It's obvious that Ranieri
has an issue with Tiago but hopefully after Neddy's injury Ranieri will be forced to field Tiago. The only thing we can all hope for is that he finds his feet quickly and delivers the goods. God knows we need him now moreso as Camo is out.
Good luck Tiago.
I totally agree that his price has a lot to do with things. It brings expectations regardless of his level of play. And expectations aren't going to matter -- performance will. We could have been playing Marchisio in his place for a fraction of the price, but if Tiago plays just one bit better, that's what matters at this stage.

The price paid is water under the bridge, and there's nothing we can do about that now.

Sep 19, 2006
Good luck Tiago.
Nedved's Injury??
I thought it was just a minor thing & he will be good for Siena!

Sep 14, 2003
About Tiago, it's no secret the likes of Platini, Zidane and Nedved didn't settle immediately at Juve. We've not had enough of a look at him to make judgment either way. It would be extremely short sighted to sell/loan him in January.

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
Tiago played well. He was expected to create and he did it well... Withaout the failure of Trezegol, he would be credited with an assist.

For me that's wasn't a great game from us but Alex is simply Alex. Thank you Alex.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Yeah, but they also gave Molinaro a 6.5. :confused2

http://www.goal.com/en/Partita.aspx?IdPartita=15066
just simply look at the coaches rating, how come a the coach of the winning team on an away game gets a lower rating that a coach of a losing team at home especially if the team is playing in the Cl, expectation of this team is very high. this is just beyond me

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
just simply look at the coaches rating, how come a the coach of the winning team on an away game gets a lower rating that a coach of a losing team at home especially if the team is playing in the Cl, expectation of this team is very high. this is just beyond me
That much I can understand and follow: Lazio played like the better team. Juve was spared defeat because we had a couple of players who pulled off some really exceptional play at the right time. A coach can't be held accountable when the play of an individual goes off the charts in a way to which his coaching is irrelevant.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Btw, not like I'm moaning or anything, but wasn't the push on Del Piero obvious:D when trezeguet crossed the ball straight to Ale's head??? that was a big time push.

There was another foul on Alex I think right after his 1st goal, there was a foul right outside the box, pretty lovely place for him that was also was ignored by the ref.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)