Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (93 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
from Juventus .com

“I'm really happy I stayed, leaving would have been a big mistake. After what happened in July, I understood that sometimes you need to count to ten before speaking and I did wrong back then. Mistakes are useful learning tools”.
Now take a deep breath & learn how to count until 20 before tackling & everything will be fine. Oh and while you are at it teach Ranieri to count until 10 before he speaks to the press.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ledesma was injured yesterday and he will most probably not play while Zauri is a major doubt and he's probably out also ;)
They lose further more on speed with Behrami's injury.

They will have two kids as fullbacks. 19 years old De Silvestri will play RB and one Serbian kid, Kolarov, will play LB. The central defenders are Cribari and Stendardo and i'm going to shoot myself if we don't score at least 2 to these 2 and Ballotta.

In midfield they will have Baronio+Mutarelli+Mudingayi :weee:

Mauri, Pandev and Rocchi are a problem though.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Lazio/
Ok you're right, they do suck.

Playing in Rome is never an easy task but I'll be disappointed if we don't take the three points.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
According to Gazzetta, Molinaro is ok and he will play on Saturday
It didn't really make sense to me why he would possibly be out if he just had a hand injury.

I'm glad to hear he'll be playing. He made great strides last week, and I don't like the other LB options (aside from Chiellini, but he's a CB now as far as I'm concerned).

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Tomorrow, A year since Alessio Ferramosca and Riccardo Neri left us...

Are there any projects before the match?

I heard Vinovo will be named after them. Is that right?

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Marcello Lippi Visit Juve Trainings before Lazio match .

Marcello Lippi a Vinovo, ospite di Ranieri .

Una gradita sorpresa nel giorno di vigilia della gara di Roma contro la Lazio. Allo Juventus Center di Vinovo si è presentato Marcello Lippi. L’ex tecnico bianconero e ct della Nazionale Campione del Mondo ha raccolto l’invito lanciatogli da Claudio Ranieri. I due si sono infatti incontrati lunedì scorso a Torino, in occasione della presentazione di un libro dedicato alla figura dell’Avvocato Giovanni Agnelli.

Lippi è arrivato di buon ora a Vinovo in compagnia di Ciro Ferrara e, dopo aver visitato le strutture dello Juventus Center riservate al settore giovanile, ha assistito da bordo campo alla seduta di rifinitura della prima squadra in compagnia dell'amministratore delegato Jean-Claude Blanc e del direttore sportivo Alessio Secco .

Juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)