[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
juve are playing some real quality and entertaining football at the moment.

also peruzzi is a top keeper but in recent weeks he has made a few really bad mistakes that caused goals

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Eire said:
juve are playing some real quality and entertaining football at the moment.
Given their matches against Fiorentina and Cagliari, I guess you can say that. I don't expect it against, Lazio, however. I expect a grind-it-out match with few offensive chances and Capello going for the one game winner goal. Yes, it's the results-with-the-least-amount-of-effort criticism...

also peruzzi is a top keeper but in recent weeks he has made a few really bad mistakes that caused goals
He's not currently at his best.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whenever we travel to Stadio Olimpico we usually face good competition and anything can happen, so please give the opposition at least a little respect. And Lazio is known for their fascist behavior...they even praise Arkan like he's some sort of god, so this is not exactly anything new people..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
RochemBeck said:
Whenever we travel to Stadio Olimpico we usually face good competition and anything can happen, so please give the opposition at least a little respect. And Lazio is known for their fascist behavior...they even praise Arkan like he's some sort of god, so this is not exactly anything new people..

whats arkan got to do with anything? If their fans had any clue they would know that the dog Arkan despised catholics

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I'm not afraid of this game. It can only end in one way. 3pts for Juve. Lazio don't have an edge. Our defence will manage to defend good with not too much trouble :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)