[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (6 Viewers)

IceJuve

IceBreaker
Feb 16, 2005
I remember the game at Olimpico in 2003/2004 season when we were wearing pink and Lazio their usual celesti colours....I mean, did anyone except me find it just a wee bit gay? First of all, all the players look like fabio momma´s boys, secondly the colours weren´t helping them.

Well...enough of my gay allocations, I think this match will be rough because clearly the city of Rome as a whole hates us (red, blue doesn´t matter the color, I mean, if there was a black and white team in Rome they´d still cheer "Bianconero vaffanculo"). Someone will get injured....but who?

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Eire said:
it will be another tough game and i think juve will not underestimate lazio, juve have three more targets on their current mission before a break, next is lazio then siena then reggina then a break till jan 8.

i think cappello will play

abbiati

zambro thuram cannavaro cheilini

camo emerson vieira nedved

zlatan trez

although i wish mutu would start instead camo has rediscovered his form after his poor spell and deserves to get his place back even tough mutu played v well against cagliari.

2-0 juve
trez zlatan

or 3-1 juve

trez zlatan and maybe neddy

i think del piero will save his record breaking goal for the delli alpi and siena( he loves scoring against them.)
That seems to be the correct formation. Our lads have been playing well in this structure with either neddy and mauro having free roles to drift in the middle.

I'm Loving it....

Ohh.... and I also hope that Dp can score a wondergoal for his 183rd Vs Siena like he did with his backheel last season!
:)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Vinman said:
right along with the communism !!!
Both ideologies are highly incorporated in Italian structures and I think it won't be so easy.The communist party is very strong there,Italy is the country which was on the border toward communist countries and the communist's effect was very reported.
On the other hand,there was invented the fascism,and so that is the reason why some ordinary structures of people there are still dazed with it,that is a kinda tradiotion,some of them including Di Canio,are holding Mussolini busts in their houses or flats.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Lazio - Juventus

Stadio Olimpico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delio Rossi called for his Lazio side to be more clinical in front of goal following last weekend’s defeat against Livorno, and they will have few chances to waste against a seemingly invincible Juventus side at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday.

All in all it has been a positive start to the season for the capital side. Week 15’s 2-1 reverse against Livorno came after two 3-2 wins and the Biancocelesti are still unbeaten at home with five victories from seven. Although the Lazio faithful approached the season with reservations, as yet there have been few indications that their side will be caught up in a relegation dogfight.

The main task for Juventus boss Fabio Capello is preventing complacency within his squad. The Old Lady have a 10 point lead at the top and looked unstoppable in a 4-0 win over Cagliari last weekend. Having seen their major challengers fall by the wayside in recent weeks, Capello’s men know that if they hold their nerve the Scudetto should be a formality.

Saturday’s clash has a special significance for Giuliano Giannichedda who left Rome for Turin in the summer after four seasons with Lazio. Paolo Di Canio and Pavel Nedved have also lined up for both Lazio and Juventus, and it was Nedved who scored a late winner for Juventus in this fixture last season.

Delio Rossi has the luxury of a full squad and Di Canio is set to feature despite his anger at being substituted against Livorno. Emerson and Mauro Camoranesi return for Juventus but Gianluca Pessotto is a doubt. Christian Abbiati will again step in for Gigi Buffon who is out until January.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazio (probable): Peruzzi; Belleri, Siviglia, Cribari, Zauri; Behrami, Dabo, Liverani; Pandev, Di Canio, Tare

Juventus (probable): Abbiati; Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Chiellini; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet , Ibrahimovic

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
what's the big deal? di canio should be allowed to express his opinions like everyone else. not that i like it, but to me it's not much from makin a cross....both are just ridicoulous.

Anyway...wasn't there some fuzz about the ref ending the match too earlie last season. Trefolini - was it?

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
andybandy said:
what's the big deal? di canio should be allowed to express his opinions like everyone else. not that i like it, but to me it's not much from makin a cross....both are just ridicoulous.
???
Why this ignorant?
It is not just about express your personal opinion. It´s about saying that all people does not have the same value.

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
Holygr4le said:
???
Why this ignorant?
It is not just about express your personal opinion. It´s about saying that all people does not have the same value.
Facism isn't about that. Anyway..if that was di canio's opinion he shoudn't be refused to show it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)