[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
k0k0 said:
not easy game against Lazio at Olimpico, but with Juve perform like that...i believe Juve can beat them on their own home! i wish DP making his goal over 182 at Olimpico :)
i remember when lazio was playing a match this season, some dickhead from the crowd fired one at the other side of the stadium and this father with his wife and son got hit...i dont remember hearing anything what happened after that but i hope he is alive and doing well..and for fans like these, they need to piss off and get a life

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

So many of you are overhyping this game.. D.Rossi is a joke. I expect Juve to thrash Lazio without much difficulity.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
I hope he fields both Mutu and Nedved because these guys have been fighting like their whole lives was on the line previous matches.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i hate lazio, a couple of years ago they seemed to always win against us with a big margin. so now i hope we could balance the other half of rome with another 4.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
i hate lazio, r most their fans still racist nowdays?
i planned to go watch this match with my frd, but ppl told me it would be dangerous for me to do so coz im a chinese ...

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
arc said:
i hate lazio, r most their fans still racist nowdays?
i planned to go watch this match with my frd, but ppl told me it would be dangerous for me to do so coz im a chinese ...
Paolo Di Canio did a facist sign with his hand as a celebration for his goal.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
it will be another tough game and i think juve will not underestimate lazio, juve have three more targets on their current mission before a break, next is lazio then siena then reggina then a break till jan 8.

i think cappello will play

abbiati

zambro thuram cannavaro cheilini

camo emerson vieira nedved

zlatan trez

although i wish mutu would start instead camo has rediscovered his form after his poor spell and deserves to get his place back even tough mutu played v well against cagliari.

2-0 juve
trez zlatan

or 3-1 juve

trez zlatan and maybe neddy

i think del piero will save his record breaking goal for the delli alpi and siena( he loves scoring against them.)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't think we'll be winning this one TBH. Lazio's just not our team and playing them at the Olimpico after yet another brilliant Juve spell, can't be any good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)