[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (11 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
andybandy said:
ok..i think u lost me. U want people to have different opinions but u won't allow them to show it u don't accept it or share the same opinion?
Yes and no.
Of course we must be allowed to have different opinions.
But there is a difference between having an opinion and encoureging bad behavior. There are laws against that. At least in Sweden.

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
Holygr4le said:
Yes and no.
Of course we must be allowed to have different opinions.
But there is a difference between having an opinion and encoureging bad behavior. There are laws against that. At least in Sweden.
Ni är svenska?
well..it's not that easy to say that di canio is encouranging bad behavior. But i don't think this little discussion of ours is gonna go anywhere. Lets just agree to disagree.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
andybandy said:
ok..i think u lost me. U want people to have different opinions but u won't allow them to show it u don't accept it or share the same opinion?
everyone is allowed their own opinion,everyone is allowed to show their feelings but when you do a fascist salute,communist salute,rascist gesture then you are encouraging and inciting violence

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
andybandy said:
what's the big deal? di canio should be allowed to express his opinions like everyone else. not that i like it, but to me it's not much from makin a cross....both are just ridicoulous.

Anyway...wasn't there some fuzz about the ref ending the match too earlie last season. Trefolini - was it?
Andybandy,imagine that he showed some racist motion...I think that the football federation would kill him right infront of the stadium,and Lazio would be knocked out the all competition for several years...and what is the difference between the facism and racism--both are evil.

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #111
    Dabo blasts ‘fascist’ Di Canio Wednesday 14 December, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ousmane Dabo has launched an incredible public attack against Lazio teammate Paolo Di Canio. "I’ve had it with these fascists," he fumed.

It seems that Paolo Di Canio’s controversial gesture to Lazio supporters on Sunday has not only antagonised Livorno fans. The latest development in the affair has brought a withering condemnation from within the club.

While the Biancocelesti President Claudio Lotito and Coach Delio Rossi have moved to defend the 37-year-old, Dabo has decided to break rank and criticise his club captain.

"I will not talk to him any more," he said in an interview with France Soir. "I must say that I’ve broken my b**** playing with the likes of him. I’ve had it with these fascists even if they are only a minority of the supporters."

Lazio are notorious for having one of the most extreme right-wing factions within their fan-base. They are known to sing fascist songs, as well as displaying banners depicting racist slogans and extremist fascist icons such as Serbian warlord Arkan.

Di Canio, who is a born-and-bred die-hard Lazio fan, even sports a tattoo of the late Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.

source: channel4.com

Don't mention us, even his teammate cannot stand him

Aug 1, 2003
    Paolo Sosa said:
    i hate lazio, a couple of years ago they seemed to always win against us with a big margin. so now i hope we could balance the other half of rome with another 4.
    didnt our dear pavel score against us in that match as well? :)

I am worried most about Pandev and Behrami.

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
    giovanotti said:
    Andybandy,imagine that he showed some racist motion...I think that the football federation would kill him right infront of the stadium,and Lazio would be knocked out the all competition for several years...and what is the difference between the facism and racism--both are evil.
    some say christianity is evil.. that facism is evil is just your opinion(and maybe the the public's opinion) But i think it's wrong to judge what opinions are right and wrong and decide what is allowed to show. And facism istn't the same thing as racism! U don't have to be a racist just beacause u'r a facist.

I don't want a society where it's only allowed to show politicially correct opinions.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    andybandy said:
    some say christianity is evil.. that facism is evil is just your opinion(and maybe the the public's opinion) But i think it's wrong to judge what opinions are right and wrong and decide what is allowed to show. And facism istn't the same thing as racism! U don't have to be a racist just beacause u'r a facist.

I don't want a society where it's only allowed to show politicially correct opinions.
    I didn't say that racist and fascist have the same profile,I said that they plead some sick ideas.

Fascist's main thoughts are that they are special kind of people with more rights than others...very similar to Nazi's,so I'm just asking why are they special?
    The promoters of such beleives are very sick,IMO,and killing others is not the road to success...it is true that we today have around 5,6 bil and in WW 2 around 50 mil people died and that helped us (no metter how sick this might sounds but it is scientifically valid) to avoid a demographic explosion,but just imagine how that number is large....5 YEARS OF WAR AND 50 MIL peolpe.......and there are still some people today which represent the same thinking as the most evil minded of the history.
    That's what I'm talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)