[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (02-05-2011) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Lazio 0 - 1 Juve (02-05-2011)

• Buffon

• Motta

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Grosso

• Krasic

• Melo

• Aquilani

• Pepedinho

• Matri

• Del Piero

• Salihamidzic

• Toni

• Bonucci

• Del Neri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Goal! Lazio 0, Juventus 1. Simone Pepe (Juventus) left footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Luca Toni.

Did Toni have a touch on that pass from Brazzo?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Goal! Lazio 0, Juventus 1. Simone Pepe (Juventus) left footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Luca Toni.

Did Toni have a touch on that pass from Brazzo?
There probably was some small reflect, not sure though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There probably was some small reflect, not sure though.
Yeah, I now see that Football Italia says the same as ESPN:
Hasan Salihamidzic's cross was flicked on by Luca Toni for Pepe, whose angled drive took a deflection off Scaloni to go past Muslera into the far bottom corner.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Lol @ our performance and DN's post match comments. We will never achieve anything playing like we did tonight. We got lucky and never were interested in 3 pts until the red.

Our season has been such a constant stream of disappointment that a loss today would have left me less angry than a win. Not because I like seeing us lose, but because today is yet another remainder of how inconsistent we are, and it highlights the importance of a number of monumental fucks up this season. Take last week for example. Had we not managed to burn through a 2 goal lead in 10 minutes, we would be 1 pt off 4th going into the next round with easier fixtures than our rivals.

taem

May 1, 2011
Announcer on Fox said, paraphrasing but this is almost verbatim, "But the question is, do we want a Juve playing this style? They have always been battlers of course, but before, there was always skill within the steel." Just made me sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)