[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (02-05-2011) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Lazio 0 - 1 Juve (02-05-2011)

• Buffon

• Motta

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Grosso

• Krasic

• Melo

• Aquilani

• Pepedinho

• Matri

• Del Piero

• Salihamidzic

• Toni

• Bonucci

• Del Neri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we currently have more points than what we had when we finished the season last year..

last year was a complete disaster... but this season.....is a disaster too...

oh and: we are playing parma after chievo... sorry guys but we got trashed 1-4 at home.. how are we going to win away?
and parma looking better under their new manager

Buy on AliExpress.com

taem

May 1, 2011
Well I said going in Chiellini being back was all I needed to make me happy for the day and he justified my faith (actually it's empirical at this point, not faith). A coupla wobbly moments, and for a brief second I was terrified he'd given up a penalty but what a man. Melo too, just not as much.

Barzagli, it's rare for a player to be that invisible. I don't think I heard the announcer say his name once the whole match.

Krasic wtf with coming back on defense and then standing where an opposing player isn't. Even Motta was looking at him funny.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I just voted and then I saw that my friends Snoop, Melo and JCK got the same idea before I did :D

p.s: Oh, and as you can see, Snoop chose my avatar, even though I still haven't lost the bet. He could have done much better.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I disagree. It's just that he wasn't tested by a useless Lazio side.
Bonucci does horribly when attempting to cover for Motta's mistakes. Barzagli seems more level headed in those situations and more comfortable dealing with players who are coming straight at him.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
How can someone who is a fan of Juve bet against them winning is beyond me. Just choose something other to bet on.
I do because I'm a jinx minx! Especially just now as I have lost on a lot of my bets lately. I bet on Lazio to win and on a draw. Outcome = a jinx on Lazio getting any points and a win for Juve! :evil: :D

How on earth did Juve win?
I refer you to my answer above!

As bad as we sucked, Lazio was worse. :shocked:
When players start complaining and arguing, it is a sign that they've lost the plot/ not concentrating on the game! When the Lazio players started getting embroiled in arguments, I knew we had a chance of winning this one!

Of all people, why Pepe? Why god, why? It could have been anybody, why not Brazzo? Anyone but Pepe.
Why not Pepe? Who cares as long as it was a Juve player who scored?

Well I said going in Chiellini being back was all I needed to make me happy for the day and he justified my faith (actually it's empirical at this point, not faith). A coupla wobbly moments, and for a brief second I was terrified he'd given up a penalty but what a man. Melo too, just not as much.

Barzagli, it's rare for a player to be that invisible. I don't think I heard the announcer say his name once the whole match.

Krasic wtf with coming back on defense and then standing where an opposing player isn't. Even Motta was looking at him funny.
Yes, Giorgio had a few dicey moments, but I'm glad he's back! Melo did well to keep his temper in check enough to prevent himself from retaliating and ending up sent off. I felt sure that was the Lazio players plan.

@ Paragraph 2: - Perhaps he was pretending to be Claudio! :D

@ Bold part of Paragraph 3: - :lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Lotito demands referee 'task force'

Lazio President Claudio Lotito feels tonight’s penalty incident was a perfect example of why “a task force is necessary to understand how things happen.”
The patron had already suggested a 'task force’ to watch all the remaining Serie A rounds closely, looking for potentially controversial moments that could end up costing clubs millions of pounds.

“I am not disappointed, nor angry, but simply realising the task force I suggested a few weeks ago is necessary,” he told Sky Sport Italia after a 1-0 defeat to Juventus.

“At the time of the Tangentopoli bribery scandal in Italian politics, they used to say they heard the clink of handcuffs. Here we need to understand how certain things happen and if they are decisive in changing a situation.

“If these incidents are sporadic, then that is acceptable, but when constant and they bring about a radical change of ambition, then that is different.

“All you need to do is verify certain games played yesterday and today. It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.”

Lotito was referring to last night’s 3-2 win for Roma in Bari, which saw them receive two penalties, while Lazio were denied a spot-kick in their 1-0 defeat to Juventus.

“I am referring to situations that forced a substantial change in the result. A system must not just evaluate a single incident, but throughout the entire season what happened in some games and beyond.

“Someone should adopt the best measures to deal with this, because I believe in justice.”

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
and not having a decent striker. Floccari and Zarate hardly did anything useful.

They could use a striker like Amauri on the other hand :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
we currently have more points than what we had when we finished the season last year..

last year was a complete disaster... but this season.....is a disaster too...

oh and: we are playing parma after chievo... sorry guys but we got trashed 1-4 at home.. how are we going to win away?
Ask Udinese we thrashed them 4-0 away and lost the second match at home 2-1

taem

May 1, 2011
Well I don't mind not hearing Barzagli's name, especially since everytime you hear "Motta" it's followed by "gives it away." But Barzagli couldn't even clear away a single header? Melo and Giorgio had to clear every single one? I played CB and I'm pretty sure I could clear away one header in 95 minutes in a Serie A match. Might be all I do but I think I could do it.

I saw this at a sportsbar, WHAT THE FUCK :lol:

Dreadful, sad match. Good ugly non-counting win.
Hey man, any win these days is like your own newborn child, a retarded child who needs twice the love. I'm delighted Pepe ran to the track and did that little tee-off. Celebrate my friend, by all means celebrate, even a borderline own goal that might have deflected off Toni's sac to get to you that the goalie had covered but his defender f*cked him. Because that's called a "goal", same as Messi's 2nd v RM.

:lol: Melo's psychotic play changed the game, and for the good this time.
I love his psychoticness. Sometimes he'll screw up and still start screaming at teammates. That's passion. Also, Lichtsteiner makes Melo seem calm. Is Lichtsteiner the angriest player in Serie A? He was screaming 20 seconds into match and never let up. Totally should have been carded. I'm so happy right now.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I just voted and then I saw that my friends Snoop, Melo and JCK got the same idea before I did :D

p.s: Oh, and as you can see, Snoop chose my avatar, even though I still haven't lost the bet. He could have done much better.
It's just the beginning, consider this a breakfast :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)